Join our server on Discord

Poll: What is the hottest femaled Digimon?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Gatomon
17.11%
13 17.11%
Renamon
65.79%
50 65.79%
Floramon
3.95%
3 3.95%
Biyomon
7.89%
6 7.89%
Palmon
5.26%
4 5.26%
Total 76 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

What is the hottest female digimon?
*blushes* thanks!
*looks away still blushing*
yeah i blush easily
Pretty much everyone knows that
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
awww, you look cute when you blush.
*comes up behind Misty and wraps my arms around her waist*
So pretty :)
Aww, you look cute when you're holding another girl in your arms (wraps arms around Munkee and Misty) I would do something wonderfully awful to you right now, Munkee, but you look too cute, I don't want to break the moment

by the way, Ghost, my love for Rena exceeds my pants, even without Little Eppy, I can still love Rena, the whole sex part of my love for her is only to show how much love I am willing to give

I would just adore being near her, she emanates such a incredible manner and is among the most beautiful things I've ever laid eyes on, to just see a real Rena would be more than heaven to me (swoon)
Yes, please don't ruin the moment...but Epsilon, what would you have done to her...I just want to know... :D
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Oh, curious little girl aren't you ^ ^ (I like that)

hmm, I don't want to say what I would have done, it is close to what I'm going to do to her for her birthday (which I remember) if Munkee wants to tell you about it, she can ^ ~
>.>

<.<

>.>

Oh yes, I'm very curious. hehe. *wink wink*
Well, if she reads this post (which I know she will), Munkee...can u tell me? if u dont want to thats fine...i respect your wishes!! ^.^
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
not in the mood to talk about it right now...but bring it up later in an IM conversation and i'll probably tell. anythign for misty ^_^
EpsilonZX Wrote:Aww, you look cute when you're holding another girl in your arms (wraps arms around Munkee and Misty) I would do something wonderfully awful to you right now, Munkee, but you look too cute, I don't want to break the moment

by the way, Ghost, my love for Rena exceeds my pants, even without Little Eppy, I can still love Rena, the whole sex part of my love for her is only to show how much love I am willing to give

I would just adore being near her, she emanates such a incredible manner and is among the most beautiful things I've ever laid eyes on, to just see a real Rena would be more than heaven to me (swoon)

Likewise.
DrunkenMunkee Wrote:see, i'm just about to turn 13. Thats bad. But 10? Thats god-awful.
Wait, you're only 12? Well, I bet a couple of guys reading that now need a shower. lol
Yeah...XD
But i think that was said in the Unofficial Photo Thread topic...'cause everyone thought i was older. Or something...somehow we got on the subject.