Join our server on Discord

Useless information!
PokePimp Wrote:*raises eyebrow* I'm just posting useless facts. You can't get more useless than ones that aren't true.

And i posted the fact that it wasnt lol
And the fact that you posted about a fact to correct a fact is the most useless fact I've ever come across! lol Wink
They have to be useless FACTS! As in pointless but true, not made up.

The candy bar, Baby Ruth, is named after President Clevelands' daughter, not Babe Ruth the baseball player.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Here is a fact so useless you might want to kill me... *looks down* My pube hair is black. lol
Every popcorn kernel needs at least 13.5% water to pop,
If you go on boats alone, the forth largest navy in the world belongs to Disney.
Too bad i can't get QI on cable, that show looks like quite the load off your mind! But anywho...

Most really bad movies die a quick death in the theaters and then gather dust on video store shelves, but not Gigli! This movie, starring Ben Affleck and Jennifer Lopez, is well known as one of Hollywood's biggest flops. But you don't need to see the picture- you can be entertained by reading these creative, yet nasty reviews...

"Looking for something to praise in Gigli is like digging for rhinestones in a dung heap"
-Northwest Herald

"Test audiences reportedly balked at the film's happy ending and wanted Gigli and Ricki to die bloody deaths. And they say critics are harsh."
-Rolling Stone

"Gigli is so unrelentingly bad that people may want to see it just as a bonding experience; viewers (red: victims) will want to talk and comfort each other afterwards."
-San Francisco Examiner

"Gigli is a rigli, rigli bad movie"
-Mercurynews.com

"Larry and Ricki eventually climb between the sheets in a scene that is insulting to the sexuality of all living creatures, from plankton on up."
-Boston Globe

"This is a film that inspires hatred"
-FilmThreat.com

"If you're going to skip one film this year- make it Gigli"
-Talking Pictures
most shows are filmed, and showed at private theaters but suck, but later are released under a different name and sell more than it was worth.
Those aren't useless facts, though they may be the opinion of every single living person on the face of the earth they're still only opinions.

No word in the English language rhymes with: month, orange, silver, or purple.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Useless fact #233252367638523981750947968307019; I made that fact number up.