Join our server on Discord

Poll: What do you do to relax??
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Alcohol
3.45%
1 3.45%
Drugs
3.45%
1 3.45%
Cigs
3.45%
1 3.45%
No thanks, I'm straightedge
48.28%
14 48.28%
Other
31.03%
9 31.03%
Masturbation/Oral
10.34%
3 10.34%
Total 29 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

What sounds good to you?
Wow, Unknown...that was just wrong...thats all i have to say about that.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
I call like I see them sometimes. Wise isn't the only one who just say what he wants. He just says it more then me.
UnknownH Wrote:But you two haven't done it yet? Sounds like you would later.

Me and Epsilon?
We do "stuff", not sex...not yet...but he shall be my first, or thats the plan for now. Maybe on my birthday.
You see, I know it. I was right. Now it doesn't sound so mean. So when is it?
My birthday is June 6...so in like a week.
DrunkenMunkee Wrote:
UnknownH Wrote:But you two haven't done it yet? Sounds like you would later.

Me and Epsilon?
We do "stuff", not sex...not yet...but he shall be my first, or thats the plan for now. Maybe on my birthday.

Don't take it lightly; it's an important thing. And use protection. And make sure he uses foreplay.
Don't worry, I'm not stupid. Well, atleast I'm smart enough to know to use protection (which may be one of the key things that stops us) . I didnt say it was a definite thing, infact, I'll probably wait untill I'm more sure. Its a possibility though.
Well that sounds smart of you. So I won't say anything else about it now.
OK, sorry I havent said anything in a while...I have a sprained ankle...this is weird. I sprained mine, then LonelyGabu's friend sprained his...and now Gabs' ankle is sprained *tear* wtf is happening?

OK, anyways, I'm saving mine for someone and I'm not naming who it is because Collin knows who it is...and I told this someone to bring condoms, but he said he breaks them...so I dont know what to do...if i ask my mom for bc pills, shes gunna flip out. The guy i'm saving for, we do stuff on the internet and talk on the phone...thats about it.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
At least you have someone the only people I only seem to do well with people I know I am never going to meet again.