Join our server on Discord

Reveal thine true form!
I've actually got a (reasonably) new picture myself, so I might as well post that...

me ==>[Image: me3.jpg]

Picture's about two months old.
hmm you are my normal friend wise and urban still kinda looks like his sig and you may never get a pic of me
Now I know why you call yourself "urban dream". You look like a model thug. If I saw you approach me in an alley at night, I'd tackle first and ask questions later.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
*shrug*
Why the heck would you like to show your faces to just anyone?I did send some photos of mine to some people here in the net,but they don't seem to be able to appreciate my unconventional vampiric beauty.The nicer comment I ever had was 'you have an elegant black mane'.(I have copper hair).So this kinda stuff really wore me out.
Feel free to imagine me as you please.
Not the best of pics i know but, someone snuck up on me and took this one...i'l post a better pick later, this is a rare one because i always wear a hat.

[Image: bdb.jpg]
I'm going to regret this.

Note: This was taken last October. I was up for about 36 hours at the time this picture was taken. And the damn camera gave me the redeye treatment. But anyway.

http://atlas.walagata.com/w/starwire/pic1resized.jpg

Knowing myself, I'll probably freak and take this down in a couple of days, so check it while you can.
Atleast you were prepared for the picture, i wasn't even paying attention! o_0 lol
You're from Chicago, so is that Wrigley Field, the White Sox one, or just a minor league one?
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
hey undo looks normal (heh heh nice pice hero)
The One Caron is Van Douchebag!? Holy crap!!! If I could I'd shake your hand and steal your wallet but as you can see this is a message board so that's impossible... Man I loved your art, too bad you left... Oh well...