Join our server on Discord

Magical Starsign.
'Ah, she's right! This place is full of shadow magic, i don't know if we can match them down here!' Ayumi cried, the flames distinguishing from her mouth as she shouted.

The teacher quickly raised a wall of fire before her, Thorne's dark magic colliding with it.

all i ever wanted was the world.

(Dungeon, B3F)

"Ugh, this place gets darker and darker the more we descend... Can't I... or... Reno?" Karomaru mumbled, looking down at his canine companion.

"Arf!" The puppy barked a bit, as if having agreed with his master, and then suddenly a vivid orange aura enveloped him, illuminating their path.

"Good boy." Karomaru smiled, and proceeded to lead the way through the looming halls.

(Dungeon, B1F)

"Nngh!" Mar grunted, receiving a good kick to his shin, which made him leap away. "Hah, keeping the grappling up, I see." He said, shaking off his leg of the numbness left by Katt's attack. "Grr," he then growled, "Maybe I'm being too soft." He said, his pupils reducing in size again as he practically leered at Katt.

(Dot's Room)

"Very well, you may come in." Dorothy stepped aside, allowing the yellow scaly step inside.

"Thank you very much." She said, stepping inside the girly room, "Good afternoon, Ms. Kyrian. I'm sorry if I'm bothering either of you..." she said, bowing respectfully while holding a rather large and heavy-looking book to her chest.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"What do you need, little one?" Vook asked, sitting down on the sofa, crossing her arms in her lap, spotting the large book in the girl's hands. "Ah, you're from my class. I remember you." she added with a smile.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Well that takes care of the blindness part." Shadow said as he looked around, seeing that the walls seemed even more sinister looking than the previous floor, "Guess that's a good thing." he shuddered a bit.

*B1F*

"Bit of a slow learner, but I guess you catch on eventually." Thorne laughed, "Why do you think we set this plae up? You can't possibly beat us in here." she grinned.

"You have two options, give me back my sister, or die." Katt growled, "Which is it gonna be?"

*Dark room*

"Those teachers are becoming annoying," A dark voice echoed through the room, "It appears I'll have to take care of this myself, can't risk them getting any further."

*B1F*

A couple of thick claws rose up from the ground, forming an archway which quickly filled with a swirling dark vortex.

Thorne turned her attention away from Ayumi as she felt the overwhelming force, "M-master." she shuddered a bit from the dark magic flooding out of the gateway.

"How long could it possibly take to destroy two interlopers?" A tall armored figure stepped through the gateway, his black armor blending in with the dark hall, a blood red cape flowing behind him, two large glowing red eyes shining through his helmet.

"We, we were just,"

"SILENCE!"

Thorne instantly shrunk away.

"What are you doing in my realm?" he growled, glaring over at Katt and Ayumi.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
'If you think we're just gonna- Ah!' Ayumi began, but the words died away as the terrifying being rose from the ground.

Koko whimpered and edged behind Ayumi, as the teacher stared at Thorne and Mar's master.

'K-Katt? I hope you have a plan...' She muttered, taking a step backwards, almost treading on her familiar.

all i ever wanted was the world.

"One more enemy isn't going to stop me from rescuing my sister!" Katt growled, throwing her arm back as a long rope of light shot from her fingertips, whipping it forward at the new opponent.

The armored figure barely flinched as he grabbed the rop of light, focusing his attention on Katt, "Is that the best this school has to offer? If this is the only resistance you can muster you aren't even worth my time." he held up his free hand, a rope of light similar to Katt's reaching out towards her, wrapping around her chest and pulling her towards the armored figure, "So you're that girl's sister. Interesting, you don't resemble her much. Curious how that works."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"That be slightly better! Except now I can be seein' these gorey walls." Mael shuddered, walkng closer to Karo and Shadow. "Any signs of life that DON'T be wantin' ta snuff us?" She asked them, looking around with her good eye.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Karomaru looked around, "Speaking of the walls, haven't you seen this mark before?" He asked, pointing at a little red circle topped with what seemed to be a rustic drawing of a dagger, "I think I saw that when we grabbed the document in that dead end..."

(B1)

"..." Mar was kneeling down with his eyes fixed on the humid, rocky floor of the dungeon, and apparently had no intentions of either adding any comments nor looking at what their Master was going to do to the intruders.

(Dot's Room)

"Yes, uhm..." The scaly girl continued, approaching Vook slowly with a small smile, "I'm having trouble with the ninth romanization of the level 3 Earth Rune..." she said, "I know we only studied up to level 2, but I've been practising and even been to the library and it appears there isn't enough information about this magick." She mellowed, although all she had said had a serious hint of curiosity and dedication to it.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Mm? What kind of trouble, deary?" Vook asked, kneeling down so that she was eye-level with the younger girl. "What exactly do you need me to help ya with?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Hmm, you sure?" Shadow asked, he hadn't really noticed any symbol on the paper, but he had also not been paying a large amount of attention, "Looks like random cracks and junk to me."

"Guys, aren't we supposed to be looking for someone?" Slash asked, "We don't have time to try and figure this junk out."

"Yeah he's right, we've been down here awhile. Bet the teachers have already noticed we're missing."

*B1F*

Katt growled slightly, glaring over at the armored figure, her eyes thinning as her fangs elongated.

The armored figure raised an eyebrow in curiosity, "Mar." he called, keeping his eyes on Katt, "What have you done with that feline we captured? Don't spare any details. he grinned a bit under his mask.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad