Join our server on Discord

Magical Starsign.
"Hehe, it's nothing, really." Vook blushed a bit, giggling with her tail swishing behind her slightly. "Just a little hobby of mine when I was younger, that's all." she added, sticking her tongue out a bit as she posed again.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Yeeaah, demon moles." Shadow said rolling his eyes a bit, finding Karo's idea much more believable, "I'm sure she's fine, why would they kidnap her if they just wanted to kill her or something?" he shrugged.

Katt glared up at Mar, growling loudly, "I only need one arm to decapitate you!" she roared, pushing through the pain and swinging her good arm at him.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Eeyuck." Mael stuck her tongue out as she inspected the bloody walls, only now noticing that it wasn't cave moisture that trickled down them. "Maybe the murderer be needin' her for redecoratin' or somethin'." She said, not meaning to sound so macabre, but did so unknowingly anyway.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
OOC: Should we wait for Mian?
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Yeah let's pause for a bit.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(OOC: My apologies! I really haven't been around much!)

'Katt! Are you okay?' Ayumi called, seeing the effect of Mar's spell on her companion's arm.

'You've really sunk low, you know that Mar?' The teacher snarled, leaping backwards and putting her fingers to her lips, spewing a stream of flames at Thorne.

all i ever wanted was the world.

Karomaru sweatdropped while smiling nervously at Mael's observation, unsure of if he should believe it or not. Regardless of it, they reached the third set of stairs, "Well. We're only one stairway away from the location that paper talked about." He repeated, hesitating in front of the stairway.

(Dungeon, B1F)

Mar only smiled to Katt, putting up his bigger claw to stop hers, gripping hard around it to push her back as he imposingly walked forwards, "You can't beat me with just one arm. I'm beating you with one of mine instead." He lifted Katt up by her arm until she was face level with him, when a dirty smile crept up his face, "Maybe I should take you with me." He grinned, eyes sensually staring at Katt's.

(Dot's Room)

"Gee," Dorothy blushed, "Well, truth is, I..." But before Dorothy could finish her sentence, the door was knocked on, making her look onto it. Tina stopped playing with her crayons and paper to look at the door as well in silence. "Oh, who could it be? Maybe they have returned already?" She smiled hopefully, going to open the door.

Once opened, a little dragon girl with smooth olive scales and silky, abundant blonde hair, could be seen past the door's hall-frame. "Hello." The little girl smiled.

"Good afternoon," Dorothy greeted, "Hmm, I haven't seen you before..."

"Oh. It's because I didn't go to your class Ms. Phane. I'm actually looking for Ms. Kyrian," The little dragon girl giggled, "I didn't find her in her room, and the other teachers don't seem to be available. I was in her Defense Class earlier and I'd like to make a question..." she explained.

Dorothy nodded and looked back at Vook, "Uhm... One of your students is here. Do I tell her to come in?" she asked.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Well, why not?" Vook giggled and nodded, snapping her fingers once, the dress and blouse disappearing off her body, instantly being replaced with the jeans and shirt that she was wearing before. "Go on, let her in."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Don't worry, whatever's down there we'll deal with it." Shadow smiled.

"Or be slaughtered by it." Slash added as he looked down the stair case.

*B1F*

"Wow, no more spicy foods for you." Thorne laughed holding out her hand, a flare of dark energy shooting from it and colliding with the flames, "You can't beat us, especially not here," Thorne grinned as darkness seemed to swirl around her, "Dark magic permeates this whole place, magic we can draw out. And use!" she shouted, the flames from her hands suddenly increasing in intensity.

"Should focus on being able to beat me before thinking about taking me alive!" Katt hissed, kicking out at him with her feet.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Actually, just forget about me entirely :P Sorry guys.