Join our server on Discord

Digital Distortion (Crimson / Regingald RP)
Kotana, eager in toe to see what Zorromon was checking on, noticed Monica's reaction once awakening before then slowly trying to fill in the blanks. "Well, your brother here accidentally made some mistakes, you were captured by some evil white haired man, and then we rescued you. Make any sense? If not, then we're all in the same boat." The blue-haired woman chuckled lightly.

(The Kitchen)

"Sure, I can't wait to have a bite." Kyosan smirked, the smell of the food running through his body as his hunger quickly got to him, digging gently into the chicken curry and rice, taking a good mouthful before then savouring the spicy, yet wonderful taste, gulping it slowly down. "Oh wow, that's great!" He exclaimed, going for another scoopful.

"Glad you both like it!" Lurea smiled happily, beaming towards the two and then giving a confident nod to Ada before then slowly getting herself a small mouthful too, blinking before then tasting it herself. "Mmhh.. It's really nice~!"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Wait, wait, slow down. What's going on again?" Monica pulled the blankets higher against herself, feeling nervous about everything.

"I guess you lost your memory. You were with him for so long that..." Zorromon then sighed before he told his sister, "Look, I'll start from the beginning."

DemiDevimon then flew in front of the camera and told everyone, "Look out folks, this is probably going to take a while. Let's see what the gang downstairs is up to."

(To the Kitchen!)

Crimson suddenly looked up and suddenly blurted out, "Say, do you guys have a sudden urge to fight crime?" The fox looked around before he shook his head, "Wait, never mind. We'd need costumes and more "Zok!" signs before we could do that." He then finished his plate of curry and smiled happily. "Oh wow, you girls really outdid yourselves. Thanks for the great dinner!"

"Hehe, glad you like it, hon." The feline nuzzled Kyo's cheek softly as she ate another bite. Ada then looked at Crimson funny when he spoke before whispering quietly to Kyo, "Um, Kyo, is your friend one of those eccentric types?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"He loves making references to stuff from our world whenever he finds it neccessary or unneccessary." Kyosan tried to explain under hsis breath, but not even he knew of the magical reason why his friend had to make such random references at all the best, or worst, times possible. There had to be a reason behind it, but it was too much for Kyosan to fathom even thinking about. "He's not crazy, just... very passionate." He murmured, before then taking another bite out of his food.

"Well, it's our treat!" Lurea giggled, not being able to find a reasonable way to respond to Crimson's reference - having not got it, which she felt kind of silly about. If only she knew of these otherworldly stuff. Still, she managed a giggle from his eccentric attitude while continuing to eat.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Crimson rested back and let his food settle after finishing his curry, enjoying the slightly spicy flavor lingering inside his muzzle. His ears then twitched as he heard some noises upstairs. "Oh, Zorro and Kotana must be back. I guess we'd better check on them once we're all done. Maybe they found something."

"I understand." Ada nodded towards Kyo before she started to finish her curry. The feline then asked the scientist fox, "What would an ice demon even have anyways?"

"Beats me. A closet full of skin tight bodysuits?" Crimson shrugged before he chuckled a little upon seeing the look of disgust on Ada's face.

"Ugh, don't remind me about that." The feline then remembered how that misshapen, muscular demon didn't leave much to the imagination.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Finishing off his own chicken curry and wiping his maw gently, Kyosan chuckled softly before then nudging Ada gently with a smirk. "So hey, that gives me an idea. Wonder how I'd look in one." He grinned with a gentle wag to his tail.

"Well, they could have found anything." Lurea murmured, as she too finished off as much of her plate as she could before resting back and giggling to Crimson's antics. "Let's just wait for them for a moment."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Well, I suppose I wouldn't mind seeing you in one, handsome." Ada giggled a little before smirking darkly towards Kyo, before she started to get some other ideas about what her dragon boy could dress up in.

"Yeah, sure. I'm sure if it was urgent, they would have come right down." Crimson was a bit happy to relax for a moment and let his food settle down with Lurea. He turned towards her and nuzzled her cheek lightly. "So, cutie, any silly ideas of what you'd like to see me dressed up in, since we're on the subject, huh?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Well, just don't get any really girly ideas." Kyosan chuckled, taking a moment to give her a soft rub on her shoulder while thinking himself of what he could possibly dress in, picturing himself for some reason in a long white coat with tailcoats the size of Manhattan. "Nah, that wouldn't do." He muttered to himself.

"Hmm, I dunno..." Lurea murmured, putting a finger to her lip cutely for a moment as she had finished off her meal, taking a soft drink before then giggling. "Maybe some silly female outfit, or some hero kind of outfit." She thought out loud.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Aw, what are ya thinking about, huh?" Ada noticed Kyosan pondering the clothing ideas and started getting really curious about what he had in mind.

"Oh, really?" Crimson chuckled lightly, finding the ideas a bit kinky though he did lean in to slurp her cheek playfully. "Well, maybe we could give it a try on the way to...well, wherever we go next."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"I'm just thinking of what I could possibly wear..." Kyosan murmured, though realized it was Ada who was asking him before gaining sudden thoughts, grinning darkly while blushing lightly over his purple scales. "...Though it's more fun trying to imagine you in some naughty costumes too."

"Wherever there's a shop. Hey, maybe I could get some new stuff. You seemed to love the underwear." Lurea giggled lightly, recalling Crimson's reaction from the first time she had worn the selected underwear from the store before then wagging her tail eagerly and murring from the gentle slurp. "Maybe you could find me a naughty little costume."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Ada stuck her tongue out at Kyo before telling him, "Aw, now that's no fair. If you get to play with my outfits, I ought to be able to play with yours." She chuckled, not really too worried about it, especially since they weren't exactly near civilization at the moment with the defrosting village outside still eerily void of life.

"Oooh, yeah, sounds like fun." Crimson smirked as he kissed her cheek out of enthusiasm. "We can pick each other out something extra naughty." He then grabbed their empty plates and asked them, "So, everyone ready to go up? I think I hear them on the bridge."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions