Join our server on Discord

Word Association Game
Relax

Saphire: *bites her lip then opens her mouth* How about...we only do the top half...y-you know...*blushes deeply*
The OCA
Rest.

Nath: *blushes deeply, but blinks* Well... g-go through everything else you know and I'll choose.... for now...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Bed

Saphire: *nods and smiles up at Nath* Okay...lets do something else now..*smiles cutely as she starts stroking Nath's member*
The OCA
Sheet.

Nath: *blushing darkly, he softly moans again - arching his head back again* Ahh....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Paper

Saphire: Hmm..do you want me to try another b-blowjob? *continues to softly stroke Nath's member*
The OCA
Card.

Nath: I... I don't think... *blushes even darker and moans again, shaking his head slightly*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Deck

Saphire: Oh..okay..*stops stroking but gently massages and caresses his member* how about something new...that you can teach me then?
The OCA
Halls. (Deck the Halls with Bells of Holly, fa la la la la, la la la la!)

Nath: Well... I d-don't know... uhm... there is BDSM... but... *shrugs and moans softly once more, his member throbbing still* ...I don't know... 69.... uhh.... macro... bondage... hermaphrodite..... yuri... yaoi...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Carpet

Saphire: What is macro?
The OCA
Mat.

Nath: Oh, that's when one of us becomes super-huge and the other could either remain the same size and pleasure or become the same size. *pokes tongue out*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds