Join our server on Discord

Domination (Shadowknight and Zero)
"I'm going to talk to the cashier about getting a discount. Why don't you have some fun, Lucy? See that boy?" he asked, pointing at a young man talking to his girlfriend.

"I'm going to go change, wait here hun," she said, kissing his cheek and walking off.

"Go and seduce him. Shake your hips, flirt, do whatever it takes to get him around your little finger," Alex ordered, before walking off.

---------------

"Yes, Mistress."

Tina groaned and slowly opened her eyes, rubbing the sleep from them. She rose up, her loose clothes showing a bit of skin. She wore a gray tank top and a white thong. She looked at Cyan and rubbed her eyes, before gasping. "W-who are you?! How did you get in here?"

-----------------

"Please, someone broke into your house! I need to borrow your phone so I can call the police!" Mai begged, turning on the water works and pretending to cry.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Lucy blushed as she approached the man, making sure to sway her hips and look as sexy and feminine as possible, "Like, hey there cutie," he purred as he moved close to him, "Don't tell me you're like, here alone, cute guy like you."

"You can worry about that later," Cyan smiled, "For right now all you have to know, is that from today on, you belong to me as my sex slave." she licked her lips.

Mary blinked a bit in confusion, "I, I'm sorry did you say my house was broken into?" she asked, stepping aside to allow her in.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
The boy looked at Lucy and blushed as he saw her swaying her hips. "Um...I-I'm not alone. I-I'm here with my girlfriend, Sandy, no, C-Cindy! Cindy is her name...Um...W-what's yours?" he asked, looking him up and down.

---------

"What?! Are you insane?! Get out! Out!" Tina demanded, grabbing her lamp and throwing it at the dragon in defense. After that, she ran off her bed and to the door, hoping to escape.

---------

"Yes, they did! I saw them force a window open and-" Mai answered, before turning around and delivering a punch right at Mary's gut, intending to knock her out with one punch.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"It's Lucy," Lucy purred, pushing closer towards him, "Not good with names? Or is she like, a new girlfriend?" he asked, smiling lustfully up at him as he purposely rubbed a hand against his crotch, "So what's your name?"

Cyan sighed as she dodged the lamp easily, looping her tail around one of Tina's ankles and bringing her down effortlessly before bringing her foot down onto her back, "Go ahead and keep fighting, your boyfriend barely put up a fight, was so boring." she smiled.

Mary's eyes widened as she dropped to her knees, clutching her stomache as she gasped for breath, glancing up towards Mai as she fell forward on the ground infront of her.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Its Jake, whoa! S-s-stop! She and I have been dating for months!" he said, grabbing his hand and forcing it back.

------------------

Mai laughed and pulled out handcuffs from behind her back and used them to restrain her hands. She then slammed the door and dragged the lovely lady off to the couch. "Too easy, sexy."

---------------------

"Boyfriend? My husband! What did you do to him, you bitch?!" Tina roared.
"So still pretty fresh hmm?" Lucy purred as he leaned in closer, "Come on, she doesn't have to know, and I doubt she'd ever find out either." he smiled.

Mary groaned slightly in her semi-concious state, shifting slightly as she slowly came back to the waking world, "Ugh, wha, HEY!" She gasped as she found her arms bound, struggling to break free of them, "What's going on!? Who are you!?" she demanded.

"Nothing he didn't love," Cyan smiled, "Candy! Come in here slut!" she shouted.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Jake gulped and pushed himself against the wall, not sure what to say. He was easy prey for Lucy. "Um..W-what do you want?"

-----------

Mary would also find her robe gone, with Mai just finishing pulling it off of her. The woman smiled before she began to strip naked. "I've made sure all the doors were locked, so don't get any ideas," she said, soon naked as the day she was born. "So...What's you name, sexy?" Mai grinned, before moving her hands to stroke and feel Mary's body.

---------------

"Candy?"

"Yes, Mistress?" Candy asked, walking in.

Tina's eyes widened in shock and Candy smiled, her little dick erect as 'she' walked over to Cyan and got on her knees. "You called for me, my loving Mistress?" she said, before attempting to kiss Cyan's feet.

"No...No, this can't be happening! I'm dreaming," Tina cried, tears falling from her eyes.
"I want," Lucy purred again as he leaned in and whispered into Jake's ear, "You to follow me into that changing room, and fuck my ass as hard as you possibly can." she smiled.

Mary shivered slightly from the touch, unable to stop herself from admiring Mai's body before trying to move away, "Get out of my house, right now!" she shouted, though it was clear she was more scared than she was acting.

"Yes, you can tell this little whore how you've never loved her, and how you love being fucked by a thick hard cock like a bitch." Cyan smiled, her own cock already twitching with arousal.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
The man's cock jumped and he grabbed Lucy, pulling 'her' into a changing room quickly. He locked it behind him and threw his arms around Lucy, kissing her, before groping her ass. ""Man, not even Cindy's ass is this hot..." He then stepped back, trying to unzip his pants, eager to get a chance at Lucy's ass.

--------

Mai responded by slapping her face and glaring at her. "Let's get one thing straight, bitch! I give the orders, not you! From now on, you're going to call me Mistress, got it?"She then grabbed Mary by her hair and forced her to look at her already erect cock. "Surprised? Bigger than Leo's ain't it?"

--------

"I never loved you, bitch. I love only cock now, and my Mistress' cock is my favorite. I could never love such an ugly whore like you. Everytime we had sex, I pictured a man fucking my ass, not your loose cunt," Candy giggled, leaving Tina a crying mess as Candy attempted to lick Cyan's cock. "Mistress, are you sure you want her? My ass is so much tighter than hers!"

"You bitch! I'll fucking kill both of you! I loved you, Carter, and you betrayed me you-you..." Tina couldn't continue, crying madly.
Lucy gentley grabbed onto his hands, smiling up at him, "Like, let me handle that." he purred as he knelt down, undoing Jake's pants and sliding them down as she fished out his cock, "Mmm, it's a big one I see." he purred as he nuzzled against it, breathing in it's scent before kissing and licking it.

Mary cried out from the slap, tears forming in her eyes from the stinging as her cheek turned a bright red. She blushed furiously as she was forced to look at Mai's cock, then her eyes filled with shock and surprise, "H-how do you know my husband's name?"

"Oh don't worry slut, you'll find a new love. Soon you'll love your new mistress just as much as this slave." She smiled as she placed a hand onto Candy's head, guiding him towards her cock, "It may be so, but I love having choices my pet."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad