Join our server on Discord

Open Brain
Apology excepted Dua and I think people are just to scared to do it! lol *hugs you more*

And Salem is pregnant? who's the father? :/
Well wonder what would happen if I told everyone who I liked on here a lot!!
Creative Minds
The OCA
Not the foggiest. But I think Dark knows...

Hey Dark! Who's the padre!
[Image: Rainbow_Dash_haters_gonna_hate.gif]

See that guy, he's a drifter! But drifting leads to Bickering, Bickering leads to Karate, and Karate leads to flying around between windows and shit! Then a big guy starts shooting lightning everywhere and Kurt Russell Shows up and Kicks his Ass!
*starts to cuddle Dua a little and looks at him*
Thank you Dua
*smiles*
Creative Minds
The OCA
Uh? your welcome?

*whispers a tiny bit*

What did I do right?

See that guy, he's a drifter! But drifting leads to Bickering, Bickering leads to Karate, and Karate leads to flying around between windows and shit! Then a big guy starts shooting lightning everywhere and Kurt Russell Shows up and Kicks his Ass!
Yumi: *giggles and whispers back*

For being nice to me and asked Dark who the father is
Creative Minds
The OCA
Aww! *hugs*

Yumi: *smiles and hugs back*
Creative Minds
The OCA
Well, You still own me for the week (or whenever I decide to leave). Wanna do something?

Yeh, sure.
What do you wanna do hunny?

*smiles*
Creative Minds
The OCA
I believe you gots it backwards. I didn't win, you did! Any and all activities are your choice! Keep in mind that I am still naked so cooking bacon is out of the question, the grease hurts, even through fur.