Join our server on Discord

Claria and Rick Clan Wars (Yumi / Fred_18 RPG)
I couldn't even think what to tell him that I have had a bad dream and he got killed. "Just had the worst dream ever," I say as I look at him as if I have seen a ghost. I put the covers over me as I am that scared just to go back to sleep and see Rick get killed again and looked at Rick as he looks at me.
Well wonder what would happen if I told everyone who I liked on here a lot!!
Creative Minds
The OCA
I try to figure out that look, before giving up. "If I go to sleep on the bed, I won't wake up to you screaming again? or you shoving me off the bed? my neck is killing me." I say, not willing to admit I was concerned for her. I was sure the bed would fit us both, and still have enough room to move around.
Many times lost, many times found again.
The OCA
"I don't think will. Any no I don't move in my sleep only when I sleep walk. And if your neck is killing it would be best for you to sleep on the bed." I say moving up a bit for Rick to have some room.
Creative Minds
The OCA
I nod in agreement, laying down far enough from her that i would roll off if i moved. "Night" I say, closing my eyes.
The OCA
*Six hours later*

My eyes had slowly opened and I had noticed something odd. Rick had moved in his sleep and his head was on my breasts.
I didn't mind, I turned my head to the window and it had just turned morning.
Creative Minds
The OCA
My dreams were a mix of flaming swords, poison darts, dead traitors, and in the center of it all was a Fox, Claira.

I woke up a moment later, stretching and sitting up before heading to my cloth basket, taking some clothes and heading to the bathroom to get ready. Never once noticed that Claira was there, or the fact that he was using her breasts as a pillow. Let it be known that Rick was not very alert in the mornings and would be most vulnerable when waking up.
The OCA
I just moved from the bed and took out a new black top and a pair of shorts and started to get changed. After I got changed I made a yawn and looked out side seeing everyone getting ready for war. But I hope Rick was aware of what was going to happen and that we had to hurry to stop the war as soon as possible.
Creative Minds
The OCA
After a shower I was more alert, I opened the door and seen Claira changing her clothes. I froze for a moment, and my eyes going wide. I closed the door quietly, thankful that it didn't squeak. Looking out the window I seen that the warriors were preparing for battle once again. Sighing I waited for a few moments before stepping out, thankful that she was dressed. "Good morning."
The OCA
"Morning, how are you?" I asked, I started to strech my arms and legs. I put the rest of the clothes back into the bag. "So, when are we going to stop the war today in the morning or tonight?" I asked as I took out my sword for a moment making sure it was good and wasn't broken or damaged.
Creative Minds
The OCA
I shrug in response. "Whatever, as long as this thing is over with." I frown in thought for a moment. "though we may be hunted once we tell them."
The OCA