Join our server on Discord

Veemon RP (DarkChibimon/ShadowChibimon A.K.A the Chibi brothers (lol))
Dark grins back down at Vee. "You like my cum, don't you?" Dark asked Vee.

Krad sniffs the air and grins. "You're aroused aren't you, your pussy is soaking wet, wanting a nice, big, thick cock to fuck you with. Am I right?" Krad said.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
"Considering I have it all over my face, duh." Vee comments with a light chuckle, sitting back and gazing up at his brother still.

Diamond's eyes widen at this, looking down and seeing her pussy really moist and dripping wet from as he said, arousal. "U-Um.." She blushes and looks away. In her head she's screaming yes but in reality she isn't say anything, so so shy..
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Dark smirks. "Do you want to fuck my ass, Vee?" Dark asked.

Krad smiles and put his hand onto her shoulder. "You're shy, aren't you?" Krad asked. "It's alright, just follow what your body wants and you will be just fine." Krad said.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Vee rolls his eyes and grins, standing up again with his cock all nice and hard for him. "If the stud insists.. heheh, bend over." He orders.

"I..." Diamond blushes deep, shifting around a bit before looking at Krad. "I.. want my pussy fucked.."
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Dark smirks as he bends over, shaking his tight ass at Vee.

Krad nodded his head. "Alright." Krad said as he gets close to Diamond, his cock rubs agnest her pussy, kisses Diamond on the lips as he thurst his cock into Diamond's pussy.[/i]

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
With a chuckle and excited look Vee makes his way behind Dark, rubbing the tip of his cock a bit against his asshole before suddenly thrusting in hard.

"Ahh!!" Diamond screams out in pleasure as that large cock thrusts into her pussy, shock taking place on her face. She expected Krad to pull out a condom or something for protection. She returns the kiss with him a bit though soon releases, looking surprised. "A-Aren't you going to put something on? I'll get pregnant if you cum in me.." She murmurs.
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Dark started to moan, grins back at Vee.

"You...won't...get...pregnant...trust...me..." Krad said in between every thrust as he thrusting nice and hard, in and out of Diamond's pussy, moaning louder.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Vee smirks and winks at Dark as he rams his entire length up his bro's tight lil' ass, taking in a breath and just being amazed at the tightness. "R.. Ready?"

Diamond starts to moan really loudly as she's fucked, holding onto Krad and loving every thrust into her pussy.
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Dark moans loud, grins back at Vee. "Yeah...I'm ready Vee." Dark said.

Krad thursting harder and faster, moaning louder. "F-Fuck...she is so damm tight..." Krad thought.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Vee gives a little nod before he slowly begins to thrust in and out of Dark's tight ass, grunting and slapping an ass-cheek every few seconds just to turn his bro on even more. 'Mm.. mm.. so tight..'

"This feels so good!" Diamond moans and whimpers while holding onto Krad, clenching her pussy a bit around his dick as it thrusts. She's just loving this a lot, more than she expected.
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds