Join our server on Discord

Digi_Lord/MorningStar
"Favorite movie..? Er.. I oftn fall asleep watching movies, so I wouldn't know." She says, laughing weakly.

--------------------

"You think?" Zero, pouted. "Awgh, whatever." he said, walking quickly ahead of the others. "Wait, where is Star? And, the other girls?" He asked, realizing they weren't around.
"Well than you just have not seen the right ones," said Fiona laughing a bit "how about a favorite book or do you fall asleep reading them as well?"

-----------------

"Well I had a little issue with Lufty and she ran off," said Jenna trying to sound apologetic.

"Mia went off ahead and I suppose she has not yet realized that we are not behind her," continued Dramon.

"Well they should all end up at the stream anyway so if you could guide us the rest of the way there Zero that would be great," finished Saric.
"Favorite book..? I haven't read much really.." She said, blushing.

In the mean time Lufty and Mia were just entering, "Lufty, you need to calm down.. Whats wrong?" Mia asked, trying to figure out whats up with her. Lufty pouted and shook her head, "Nothing is wrong! Leave me alone!"
-----------------

Zero nodded, starting to walk up the path again. "This path is pretty much straight forward, just watch out that you don't trip over a root or something."
((Just a note this will be my last post for a few days. Going to see a race with my Dad. I will be back Monday afternoon at best.))

Fiona was about to press the matter when Lufty and Mia entered "umm well it sure seems that way," she said a little confused about what was going on.

-----------------

"You will not have to concern yourself with that," said Dramon "we are quite capable of avoiding such obstacles."

"Does anyone else hear voices?" said Jenna thinking it might be the others.
Star looked over, seeing her friend, a little confused as to what was going on. Lufty and Mia gasped, looking over at Fiona and Star. "Uh..." Lufty blushed hard, looking at the ground now.

-----------------

Zero looked around as he walked. "Huh, voices--AAgh!!" He was cut short as he tripped over himself, falling over.
Finoa was still waiting for a reply when she heard someone shout nearby "Did you guys hear that?"

------------------

"It seems we are not the ones who need to watch where we step," said Dramon.

Jenna was trying her best not to laugh at Zero's misfourtune.

"Need some help?" asked Saric holding out his hand.
Star kept quiet, so did Lufty. Mia on the other hand, looked around. "You think it might be Zero and the others?" She asked, soon deciding to see for herself, using bounce and jumping several feet into the air.

---------------

Zero took the hand offered to him, blushing. "Ah, thanks." He said quietly.
"I would hope so," said Fiona

-------------------

"Don't worry about it," said Saric "it happens."
Mia came back down, landing with a thud. "Aah.! I think I saw them!"

---------------

Zero nodded, "We should keep going." He said as he stood up straight.
"Well that's one way to find out," said Fiona "here is another good one,"

"HEY GUYS WE HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR YOU!" shouted Fiona.

------------------

"YOU DON'T HAVE TO SHOUT IT," yelled back Jenna.

"well at least we know that she and the others arrived at their intended destination safely," said Dramon.

"She did not have to announce it s loudly though," replied Saric.