Join our server on Discord

Light and Darkness....Ray and Tigerlily
"That's very bad...it's kindna like how our family are judge because...well, my father is the legendary black dragon. The necrom Kingadragon and some people are afraid of him because of the past 10000 years since he was rampaging the the recent one. My brothers who look kind of like my father couldn't stay so they went separated ways living other places. My younger brother still lives at our place. " Livian began until he mentions about going together with her. "Well..I do miss my mother...so sure."

[Claire and Ace's Room]

"Alright." She smiled taking his hand before laying next to him, her f-cup breasts softly brushed against his furry chest slightly. "Oh sorry about that." Claire apologized, slowly she had her legs rested right next to him.
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Oh, so this friend Claire's talkin' about is your mom? That's great!" Jiro smiled. "I guess our families just ain't so lucky, huh?" He grimaced. "I'm going to massage lower now, your thighs and calves. Is that okay?" He asked her, not wanting to seem like a pervert.

[Claire and Ace's Room]

"On the contrary, there's nothing to apologize for." Ace smiled at her warmly as the water dowsed his fur, making it mat and stick against his body, emphasizing his powerful body and muscles that weren't normally visible due to his fur's thickness.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"I guess so..." Livian suddenly felted sorry for the werewolf and nodded as he asked, "Yes feel free to do so." as she laid her head onto her pillow. But a strange sweet scent was developed from her however the dragon hybrid didn't noticed it.

[Claire and Ace's Room]

Claire couldn't help but rubbed his muscular chest, marveling how apparently strong he is despite him being only using dark magic.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Jiro positioned himself so he sat next to her legs, then slowly but firmly, so as to not tickle her, he massaged her thighs just bellow her butt one by one, expertly feeling for any muscles that needed attention, and worked his way down to her calves. He snuffed a little, sniffing at the air quietly as his sensitive nose picked up her sweet scent. "Mm..." He murmured light, liking the scent.

[Ace and Claire's Room]

Ace closed his eyes and leaned closer to Claire. After a moment, a low purr of contentment rumbled in his chest, and he cleared his throat. "Sorry, that was a little embarrassing." He chuckled, not believing he purred. He hasn't purred since he was a cub.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Her tainting sweet smell was emitting heavily now, feeling rather sleepy she slowly closing her eyes still not noticing the smell she has drawn out from her.

[Ace and Claire's Room]

"It's alright I don't mind Acerbus..." Claire lightly smiled at him and leaned against him kissing him on the lips. "I most felines can purr, even special occasions on big cats."
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Jiro's eyes half closed, and he started panting heavily. What kind of scent was this? It was intoxicating him, he felt weird. He moved to massage her feet, when he found out he had a boner. Blushing a little underneath his fur, he pretended it was nothing and reached inside his pants, adjusting it so he was more comfortable. However, it was so big that it was out of his pants. He covered it with his shirt and hoped she didn't notice while he massaged her feet. Thank goodness she was asleep... he could control himself a little, but he doesn't know how long. She was very attractive, and her scent was making him horny, but his father taught him about girls and respecting them. He'd only try anything if he had her permission... but it was so hard. Seeing that she was slowly falling asleep, he kept massaging her. Maybe she'd fall asleep... then he'd go over to his bed and jerk himself off. He hasn't masturbated in the longest of times, being busy with fighting.

[Ace and Claire's Room]

"Mm..." Ace murmured as he kissed her back softly, licking her lips with his rough, feline tongue. "That's true, I suppose..."
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Livian began to moaned softly, nestling against the pillow with her head her smell is strangely getting even more stronger even smelling the whole room with her sweet aroma.

[Ace and Claire's Room]

Claire continued to smile her shiny pale blonde hair whivered abit, as soon she felt his kiss she continued to give him her saliva, the very same honeydew like sweetness into his mouth yet it felt refreshing.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Jiro whimpered softly, looking down at his throbbing cock which left a moist, wet spot on his shirt from the pre it was oozing. He wanted release so badly, and the scent affected his judgment. Was it some kind of pheromone? Was it a trap? Somehow, he didn't care... he needed to cum, and he needed to cum bad. But the scent made him think he didn't just have to cum, he had to cum with Livian, and only with Livian, while at the same time making her orgasm as well. He knelt between her legs in defeat and leaned forward, his body just above hers as she nuzzled the back of her neck, avoiding her wings. "Livian..." He whispered. "Liv, I'm- I- I'm sorry, somethin' came over me... Livian if you're awake, please, please let me say something... I don't want to do it to you, not without your permission... but it has to be you... I don't know why... it just has..." He whispered to her softly, nuzzling the back of her neck affectionately, pleadingly.

[Ace and Claire's Room]

Enjoying the taste of her sweet nectar and how it refreshed him, he continued to kiss her tenderly. His massive powerful paw, with its soft feline pawpads found one of her breasts and gently squeezed it sensually, rubbing his thumb around her nipple affectionately.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Livian still asleep from her slumber suddenly had her arms wrapped around his back. Her head began to nuzzle back at the wolf's mane before letting her head on the pillow, her cheeks become slightly pink and the strong aroma has became more persuading.

[Ace and Claire's Room]

Claire closed her eyes and deepened her kiss, she began to moan as she felt strong hands rubbing her large breasts tenderly and shivered abit from the thumb on her nibble which he teased. The valkyrie maiden had her leg stroke against his manhood to pleasure him.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Jiro flustered from her touch. It was new to him. This was the first person he ever felt this way around. He caressed her cheek, feeling her soft, smooth skin before leaning forward and giving her cheek a small, affectionate lick.

[Ace and Claire's Room]

Ace kissed his mistress passionately, occasionally groaning and purring in bliss as her leg rubbed against his by now, rock hard cock. His other paw moved down her body, where it gently massages her pussy lips under water, his other paw still squeezing her breast, occasionally pinching er nipples gently.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers