Join our server on Discord

CloneWarrior/MagusKnight
Rellia sat there, hardly noticing herself. Her vagina was orgasming and spazzing still from the pounding, blood was also flowing out. Rellia also had a bit of drool coming off of her hanging out tongue as she panted loudly.
----
Reis blushed crimson as she came to her senses from the question, the first thing she noticed was she was peeing on Brit. "O-OH!" she half yelled as she put her hands over her still pissing urethra, getting them very wet. "We... had sex..." Reis said, still in shock.
Rob leapt to his feet as soon as he came to his senses, and rushed over to Rellia, his sperm coating her entire body. "Rellia! Are you okay! He felt a horrible burning pain in his dick, and it was swelled to an abnormal size. He looked at her bleeding pussy and almost jumped. "This is bad!!"

-----------------------------------------------------

Brit's face was splattered with piss as she sat up. "Oh fuck! This is such a mess!" She struggled to get to her feet and realized that her she was entirely naked, Reis was wearing her shirt only, and the room was entirely soaked. "What are we going to do...naked?"
[Image: signature.png]
Rellia put her tongue in her mouth and stood up wobbling. "Next time I decide what we do..." she weakly murmured.
----
Reis got up and kissed her romantically, rubbing the back of her head, then she pulled back, letting the salive bridge break. "I have confidence now... will you go out with me? I've been crushing on you for so long. "
Rob put his hand to his head and pushed back his hair. "So, what should we do now? We've certainly left our mark in the mens' room." He looked around at the sperm, juices and blood and groaned. He picked up his soaked boxers and hesitatingly pulled them back on, all manner of liquids dripping down his legs.

----------------------------------------

Brit made a slight squeaking noise and backed away. "Reis, this really isn't the time... We need to figure out a way out of this mess... Oh, and you're still peeing..."
Rellia got up and BROKE open a window. "You're problem, not mine." she took her clothes and jumped out, then put them on when she was outside.
----
Reis blushed, covering her peehole again. "I-I'm sorry... we should probably get dressed and say we came in here and saw this, I put our clothes on the top of that stall, so we're okay." she said sweetly.
OOC: Umm, Rellia's pants and underwear should still be in the other bathroom. Remember? Brit pulled them down and began licking her?

BIC:

Rob groaned as he looked around at the mess. "Shit, I'm so expelled...." He grabbed his soaked shirt, but decided he didn't want anymore cum on him, and left it in the stall.

-------------------------------------------------

Brit sighed and grabbed her thong, pulling it back on slowly. "Yeah, but my shirt's torn up. I guess I was a little careless..." She moaned a little as her still exposed clit hit the fabric of her thong. "Why did you help me? You should've just let me finish, then you wouldn't be involved..."
OOC: I thought that was in the girl's bathroom? And that's where Reis and Brit is...
IC:
Rellia began walking back home, hooky was better than being found to have sex in the boys bathroom. "Poor poor boy, maybe I shouldn't have left him there..." she thought aloud.
----
Reis looked down at the mess and felt bad. 'Because I... love you Brit... I have for a few years now..." Reis confessed, feeling like she had just taken advantage of Brit.
OOC: Yeah, that WAS in the girls' bathroom, then they went into the boys room... Meaning Rellia should be outside with only a shirt on...

BIC:

Rob looked back at the window to Rellia walking away. (Well, I'm definitely not sticking around here!) He quickly climbed out the window and ran to catch up with Rellia. "Hey, don't ditch me like that!"

-------------------------------------------------

Brit sighed as she pulled her jeans back on. "Don't feel bad about it Reis..." She wrapped her arms around Reis, feeling the wet spots on her shirt as a result of the piss. "You need to clean up..."
Rellia sighed and put Rob in front. "You're gonna cover my soaked bottom, got it?" she said with a devilish grin. "And if you do I'll make you happy again..." she was still rubbing her soaked vagina without thinking about it.
----
Reis blushed and kissed her on the cheek. "Yeah, I really do." she kissed her on the cheek again. "I think that hand dryer should work..." she took off her shirt and jeans and started drying them off with it.
Rob grinned as he noticed Rellia's hand in her pussy. "So, where are we going? certainly nowhere public without any pants on, huh?"

---------------------------------------------

Brit sighed as she placed her clothes under another dryer. (I can't believe I took advantage of Reis like that... How horny was I?) She felt the horniness leave her completely as Reis once again became unappealing, like all the other girls in the locker room.