Join our server on Discord

Ryan and DarkChibimons digimon yaoi RPG.
Dark stood up. "Tired yet?" Dark asked. "I can go Ryu all day if i have to!" Dark taunted him.
"Not even close." Dave said, swimming full force at Dark.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
"Ah" Dark said raising a finger. "Wrong direction. Your not in water." Dark snapped his fingers then the water diluminated into quick sand and dark water. "Remember you may be able to fight. But you never really know who you are fighting!" Dark said.
Dave struggle to get a hand free, aims it at Dark. "Fire Knuckle!" Dave said, senting some fireballs at Dark.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
"Again?" Dark flicked his finger turning them into blossoms. "I am not evil. I am illiosinal." Dark smirks. "Magic fingers ha. No but watch this!" Dark flicked his fingers turning the darken sky into the sunset orange the beach is not gone and now in a forest near an ocean the quick sand is just sand. "The reason why i wanted to challenge you is to teach you some nifty fifty tricks! But your cocky. Trust me the two dont mix cute and cocky? nonono never mix."
"Nifty tricks huh?" Dave said, getting out of the sand, brushing his self off of sand.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
"Em hm for exsample." Dark turned his hand to the ocean and motioned it upward. the water drip by drip started flowing upward. The sky darkenked. Dark released his hands and everything went normal. He raised his hand again and flicked out fire. "Your tricks i know. The Fire punch. Is a basic attack. I may look scrony but oh trust me." Dark winced. "If i have to kill to protect those who need it ill kill whoever i have to." The glare went away and a smile apperead. "BUT i saw you once on the news for some type of death and i decided to help you out!" Dark said tapping his nose for once.
"Nii-san's death..." Dave said. "I was cover head to tow in Nii-san't blood, his armor was broken. "I told him that I will give him not vengeance but Punishment to those who kill him." Dave said.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Dakr put his arm around daves neck. "Look buddy in life your going to see ups and downs. This is the down side. You will have power but for the next two weeks your ass is mine. This is alot harder than lifting weights. So if your ready to begin follow me.....If you can keep up with my speed step." Dark tormented.
"Yeah, I'm ready, let's go." Dave said, ready to follow Dark.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds