Join our server on Discord

Gol and Disturbed's RP
She heard a faint slap in the distance from her. She turned her head to see someone by the patio door. She sat up straight looking over at his direction.

"Hello?"

She was watching the TV, but turned to Saphire, seeing a slight blush on her face.

"Hmm? Your blushing."
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Silver twitched his ears hearing a greeting towards him from the girl knowing it would be rude not to return the greeting he gulped as he stood up out in the open then gave a little wave, "H-hi there."

"I-I am?" Saphire then pulls her tail over her face and looks away, "I didnt mean to."
The OCA
She turned her body and stood up, walking over toward the lawn chairs where he was at, her body still a little wet, she came by, grabbing her towel and quickly dryed her hair, sitting down in another chair by him.

"Hey." *pause* "Ehm...sorry to ask, but how long have you been sitting here?"

Emerald looked at Saphire with her head tilted to the side a bit.

"Didn't mean to? Didnt mean to do what, Saph?"

She said turning her body to face her.
The Mod Squad
The OCA
"Long enough to umm see you get on the diving board," Silver answered quite nervously as he glanced at her we body water drops trickled from her breast he couldnt help but blush deeply, "forgive me, but I couldn't help but stare at you."

"Its just your shirt..its really tight and I couldnt help but blush as I looked at your shirt," Saphire answered and tried to turn back to the TV.
The OCA
She blushed a bit and giggled. "I see.." She looked down at her own body as it began to dry off slowly, and carressed a finger down her chest to the strap of her bikini strap. She turned her head to glance at him. " I don't blame you for staring, its okay."

She looked down at her shirt, feeling that her shirt wasnt touching anything else, below her breasts. "Ohh." She tired patting her shirt from under her breasts back to cover anything under, but her shirt kept coming out. "Sorry about that, cant help it."
The Mod Squad
The OCA
"B-but its not okay I'm not like that," Silver shook his head, "I'm not a pervert in anyway I swear," the little wolf hung his head in shame now regretting making eye contact with her from the window, "I'm sorry if I offended your or invaded your privacy."

Saphire watched as Emerald tried to fix her tight shirt and couldnt help but blush even more seeing her chest move time to time as she did, "Its..its okay Emerald I never said it was a problem."
The OCA
"Well, i was kinda nervous about not knowing that it was you up there, but i understand, im not upset or anything. I dont like to get mad at anyone." She said standing up and dropping her towel on chair, walking toward the pool but stopped. "Would you like to join me with a swim?"

"No?" She asked, a bit surprised. "You mean...do you...ehmm...." She studdered, looking down a her large chest, not knowing what to ask her.
The Mod Squad
The OCA
"I would but I don't have a bathing suit or swiming trunks," Silver answered.

"I mean we are both girls right? Its not like its anything I've never seen before," Saphire said looking down at her own obviously smaller breasts then turned away from Emerald.
The OCA
Dawn stopped by the edge of the water and turned her upper body a bit to look back at him. "Ever gone skinny tipping?" She giggled to herself before diving in.

She quietly sat there, then turned to look at Saphire. "Thats true." She said before looking back up at the TV.
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Right then Silver's cheeks went beat red, "N-n-no," he answered slowly approaching the pools edge. With a deep breath the wolf unbuttoned, unzipped, and pulled down his pants turning at the same time as he was embarressed if she had saw his sheath. Silver then slowly slipped into the pool but just stayed there watching Dawn swim.

Saphire glancing over at Emerald with a bit curiousness, "So how..big are they?" she asked softly blushing a little.
The OCA