Join our server on Discord

Faiz's Family
Faiz smile as began to walk around as Hiro as his 'jockey', wrap his tail with Hiro's tail.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Hiro giggles cutely and slowly and gently places his soft paws on Faiz's ears just to hold himself from falling off.

meanwhile Yoosei was still sit down on the bench, she even crossed her legs gently and rests her paws on her lap as she smiles, watching both Faiz and Hiro.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Faiz murrs as feeling Hiro's paws hold his ears, while he's walking around, carrying Hiro on his back.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Hiro's tail waves around happily, eventually tapping Faiz's back softly as he smiles widely. "...thank you daddy"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Faiz jumped and lay his body on bench while slowly place his head on Yossei's lap. He swishing his tail happily while smiling to Hiro-chan. "No problem, my son."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Yoosei smiles and places her paw on Faiz's hair and rubs it softly while Hiro lays down on Faiz's back and waves his own tail happily
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Faiz murrs happily as caressing his muzzle on Yoosei's lap, closing his eyes softly.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"you like that honey?" she asks sweetly while caressing his hair and his ears as well with her soft paws
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Faiz nods , his ears twitching from he soft caress as kept murring and caressing his cheek against Yoosei's laps.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Yoosei murrs softly when feeling his cheek brushing softly against her lap, making her blush lightly. she smiles and keeps caressing her hair and ears while Hiro slowly snuggles himself on Faiz's back
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions