Join our server on Discord

World of Eternity
Surprisingly, Kurtz obeyed, and his ears immediately drooped down. "A-alright..."

Glancing at Kurtz and Thun quietly, she sighed. "Not as I had intended for her to react... but, oh well, maybe~~" She decided to voice her concern. "Ma'am, I guess it's better late then now. I think Kurtzy here's gonna join the mercs."

Kurtz's ears twitched softly, before he groaned again - part of the bed still soaking a deep red colour. "Gah..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Thun blinked at the girl "What?" She glanced back at Kurtz in disbelief. She spotted the red stain after a couple of seconds and blinked at that in turn. Blood!?
Aeris gave a little sigh, "You know, he isn't the one for just a peaceful life, and he rarely gets an income." She then pointed to the room, which was actually quite plain, except for the drawer and TV on one side of the room, and the large stand-up light. "...And, well, because of that, he doesn't much here to deal with a entirely shredded back."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Why should I care." Thun stated. Although her voice had lost it's hostile edge as she simply stared at the blood.
"Maybe because he was doing you a favour?" Aeris grinned deviously. "The longer that person you were hunting stays alive, the more the ransom for his death goes up."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Thun blinked "... it does?"

OOC: Don't you mean 'reward'? :P I don't think 'ransom' is correct for the context... lawl
OOC: Ransom, reward... bleh, sorry, I've been out of focus since I heard some quite disturbing news from my parents. >.>

IC:

"Of course." Aeris simply stated. "Since he'll become more of an interest to your boss or bosses, they'll rank up the money."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Thun blushed "... I didn't know that..." She glanced at Kurtz.
"He's knocked out probably, I can't stop him from bleeding." Aeris put a paw to her own forehead and sighed softly.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"O-Oh..." Thun stared at Kurtz for a few seconds before her blush spread "Uhm... I probably can..."