Join our server on Discord

The Lounge (NC-17 Content Allowed, Reborn)
Nath: *blushes softly once more and quickly opens the door to his room*

Kurtz: *takes another sip before kissing Ayane softly on the cheek* Heh.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Saphire: Thank you, Nath

Ayane: *huggles Kurtz from behind, rubbing his chest*
The OCA
Amat50 bottles of beer on the wa-
John:Please stop it already.
Amat:Ok,I was getting tired of annoying you anyways.
John:....You were never drunk,were you?
Amat:I was for 1 second.
CrazyWeredragon Wrote:CW: Mmm *kisses Ebon lustfully on the lips as he trail his hands down her back*

Jamey: A bit of this a bit of that it is a home made concoction I made up one day *smiles sweetly*
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow: *Notices everyone else making out, shrugs, and sits down in a quiet corner by himself.* "Should be used to it by now,"
OOC: I'm sorry I'm practicly providing the females for this so bare with me if I forget you.

Ebon: *murs softly into the kiss, starts feeding her tongue into his.

Ayane: *flat stares* I dont need to drink a liquid in order to yifff..*throws the vial away and pounces on Jamey.

Emmy: *sneaks up behind Shadow and hugs him from behind giggling* Hello!
The OCA
OOC: You're also forgetting it's Alexia whose with Jamey, not Ayane, Disturbed. X3

Nath: *moving in quickly, he sets Saphire down onto his bed, and puts her underneath the sheets* Heh... no need to thank me.

Kurtz: *blushes softly at Ayane hugging him from behind, but murrs softly - smiling* Hrr.. that feels nice, ya know?

Tieya: Oh? *looks quietly at Shadow, before smiling* Heya... *sits down next to him*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
OOC: Like I said I have a ton of female characters >< I tend to mix up a few names.

IC:

Saphire: Okay...thank you

Alexia: Good to know *giggles*

Emmy: Oh I'll leave Shadow to you then Tieya *giggles as she walks over to Jamey and Ayane* I'll take her if you dont mind

Ayane: Oh not at all.
The OCA
OOC: Yup, like you did just then in Emmy's part XD

IC:

Nath: *sits down softly next to her, before mid-closing his eyes, and brushes a paw over her cheek* Why... did you drink it?

Kurtz: *quickly swivels around and lick's Ayane's muzzle* Oh, my! It's you Ayane! How are ya..? *grins slightly*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
OOC: I know I thought I was fixing it since I'm always switching Alexia with Ayane. But its cool I'll roll with it.

Ayane: *murs from the lick* A littler energetic but I'm okay.

Saphire:I just..wanted to try it I suppose. I didnt think it would affect me that much, but I guess I was wrong. Sorry
The OCA