Join our server on Discord

Poll: Which one would you rather have?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
a spirit
29.41%
5 29.41%
a follower
70.59%
12 70.59%
Total 17 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

A thought
and just how did i miss this topic? well first things first, i lead and fallow. i'm not afraid to lead but i can sit on the back burner when i must. does epsilon even have an opposite?
Veemon's Followers
Let's see, it'd have to be a girl. Couldn't be crazy like a mad scientist. never seen Epsilon so I can't guess looks. Yeah I'm sure there's an opposite of him somewhere.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
It would have be a male that complements his personality. Like gabumon and matt. They had opposite personalitys but they complemented each other.
I thought we wanted complete opposite?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I wouldn't want a complete opposite then we would have nothing in common.
opposites attract. But I wouldn't want a clone like person, that'd just be creepy.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Oh, I do agree. I don't want a complete opposite nor someone completly the same either. I'd like someone with similar beliefs, but a different personality or something to that regard. Now am I talking about digmon or for a future wife... I am really not sure.
This is turning into one of those off topic things some people were talking about.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Yes but it's an interesting topic so that's not that bad.
You want a digimon who's a lot like you but also a lot not like you.
Like I said, gabumon and matt were different. But those differences helped him for the better.
Well, it's still on topic a bit. We're just describing what kind of "follower" we would like.