Join our server on Discord

Poll: What do you do to relax??
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Alcohol
3.45%
1 3.45%
Drugs
3.45%
1 3.45%
Cigs
3.45%
1 3.45%
No thanks, I'm straightedge
48.28%
14 48.28%
Other
31.03%
9 31.03%
Masturbation/Oral
10.34%
3 10.34%
Total 29 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

What sounds good to you?
YEAH!! MASSAGER!!
.... OUCH!!!....hmmm...... My Precious......I got a massager.....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Now what do I do with this? *puts in pants, and turns on* ohhhhhhhh..... yeeeeeaaaaahhhhh....
:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: Wink :roll: :shock: ..... :) :D :x I think thats how it supposed to feel, in the happy face world..... mrgreen
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
I listen to metal, kill a few North Koreans on my PS2 and fantascize about Flamedramon being the lead singer IN those metal songs with me providing mad sweet guitar riffs and solos at all the right moments.
*gets hit with a massager* what the hell...*shrugs and gets badk to reading stuff on the DaD....*gets hit with another massager* GOD DAMN!! where are these damn things coming from?! *gets umbrella* that's better

Stay away from Gunter....he has a massager and he knows how to use it......*hears massager* let me rephrase that...he IS using it...O.O speaking of vibrators...someone is supposed to get me one for my birthday this year...haha i wonder if he still remembers...and NO its not Collin...
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
If you open it in front of your parents or family I'd like to be there to see it.
But I can't. :D
lol yeah...and it would help if i had an umbrella...i havent used one since i was in like 5th grade and that was like about 6-7 years ago!
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Now that i think of it...i also talk to Epsilon to relax...He makes me happy when i'm sad, calms me down when i'm angry, makes me horny when i originally told him i'm not in the mood...Good ol' Epsilon. XD
But you two haven't done it yet? Sounds like you would later.