Join our server on Discord

Poll: Do you like bigger breasts or smaller breast?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Bigger!
18.75%
3 18.75%
Smaller
25.00%
4 25.00%
Either or
56.25%
9 56.25%
Total 16 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Busts?
I'm speechless...well all I can say is...WOW O.O...6'7''?! Yeah, I suddenly feel a lot smaller than I really am...if I saw you...I would probably run from you...damn. Wow...just don't kill her Gun...swinging her back and forth...wow that just reminded me...I was attacked yesterday...well kinda...there is this pizza joint over here and I know one of the delivery guys and he was like attacking me with his pen and I had ink all over me...then I was going to fight him outside...but it didn't get that far...instead he like tackled me and put his arms around me and picked me up...I was shocked for like 10 minutes...hehe he's cute by the way...AHH why is it that all the older guys like me...? I'm so confused...*runs around like a chicken with its head chopped off* Why is everyone taller than me? WHY?! Collin made the comment that I started growing my shelf when I was 5 and then that stunted my growth...you're so mean Collin!!! :P jk
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Gunter VanCrimson Wrote:-Don't care! *lifts Munkee up in the hug... TIGHT HUG.* Hugging is nice!! *swings side to side*

yay! Hugging IS nice! *gets swung* o_O *is all dizzy*
Wow...that is tall Gunter, I dont care and misty, there are a lot of good things about being short.....Like when you are 6'3" you hit your head on pipes in your basement standing up.....I hate hitting my head in some basements....In that case I rather be short...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Height isn't everything, I'm the shortest of my brothers. Hence, I'm like- woo- little bro.

And why did that guy attack you? I'll rip his head off- wait- no- I don't like hurting people- *picks up Munkee and hugs her again*

Wait... My height isnn't normal? Maybe I'm just 6'6... I'm going to measure again- I think I had my thick socks on last time-
Yup- 6'7.

Gasp- I'm TALL!? WOO-HOO!!

I've got major problems- Misty said something about running from me if she saw me- how am I supposed to get a girlfriend?
Oh you know she wouldn't really do that. But what you need to do is either try your boss or get somewhere where people don't know you.
Hmm... Boss...

Hmmm... let's see... somewhere people don't know me... But then- I may never come back...

I'll stick with the boss! Thanks!
I don't want to sound like an ass, but I'm such a ridiculously unique person that if I truly found someone that was a perfect match with me, I wouldn't care what they looked like.
OK, Gabs...yeah there are some good things about being short...not naming anything...I have a really sick mind today...esp after what I told you...and I LOVE tall guys...so yeah...and Gun...I was kidding about running away from you if I saw you...tall guys...*drool* :oops: sorry...Gun, that guy attacked me because I was being a smart ass to him...it's OK don't rip his head off..I know him and hes awesome! I would never run from tall. ppl...I'll feel really small...just not frightened.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Tall guys are cool because they always like to pick me up...then i get to wrap my legs around them and cling.