Join our server on Discord

Name all the Cartoon characters you think are sexy
by the way, its updated weekly and costs so much. :(
I kame here to find some friends, and I think that nost people here are friendly in their one kind of way Wink
so do you want to be my friend too!? YES!!! now i have 4 friends! woohoo!!!(ahem.)sorry, i.... overreacted... lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol
sigh, im glad i joined the digi artist domain, though i got mad and deleted my unfinished 357 page lemon.... oh well, i'll start again! i like Hazan_Z's lemons a lot. maybe i'll ask him to make me one of the characters...
Jeah Ill be your friend too :)
357 pages? Wow.
Wow your sites amazing, and how can you make a 357 page lemon holy crap thats amazing! well yeah i am underage but i dont sound like it... do i?
yup, you dont sound underaged at all, and do you you think 357 is too much? i'd better loosen it up a bit... ande thanks to black poenix for becoming another friend!!!! lol lol lol lol lol lol lol
:oops: :oops: hehe...do ya really like my website? you were the first ones to use it! hehe... so embarassed.... :oops: :oops:
Quote:357 page lemon

Now thats something. Lets have a round of Aplouse.
*clap,clap,clap...*
Clap clap clap, lol i say that whenever, everyone else is actually clapping ^^ im a freak that way haha