Join our server on Discord

Poll: Which male Digimon that will give more satisfaction than ever need?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Guilmon
30.77%
4 30.77%
Flamedramon
30.77%
4 30.77%
ExVeemon
0%
0 0%
WereGarurumon
15.38%
2 15.38%
Blackie (BlackWarGreymon)
23.08%
3 23.08%
Total 13 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

[Poll]Which male Digimon can give more satisfaction?
DrunkenMunkee Wrote:wait! I know what will save us!
*grabs Misty and starts making out with her*

*Re-directs airstrike into a busload of orphans*

Ah, love is so pure, I can not destroy that...*looks at pwn't orphan bus*....oh damnit...
Yay! It worked!! We win! *dances around stupidly*
*dances with DrunkenMunkee* yay we're victorious...we need to have a party....PARTY AT GABS' HOUSE!!! HELL YEAH!!!
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
my huouse?..........

......>.>
lets do the gimp.....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Yeah, grr i want to come over there...we can play DDR and party and have orgys and have lots of fun!
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Woooo! DDR!!! Lets go! I'll bring uhhh...birth control?
Um...sure bring birth control. I'll bring lube...and whips and chains and handcuffs and blindfolds for all you kinky people out there...i would like the handcuffs and blindfolds...so then you cant do anything nor can you see what the other person is doing to you...kinky suspensful sex
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
you like blindfolding too? YAY!!
Of course, we have to take turns being blindfolded...'cause if we're both blindfolded, this could end up weird.
Yay! Blindfolding is awesome! Well, it would add to the suspense more if we're both blindfolded...well we will experiment a bit and see what works the best *wink wink* I love handcuffs...I want a pair of black fuzzy ones...or red!
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
i like the idea of fuzzy pink leopard handcuffs...it just sounds silly. Another idea though...i want to be tied upsidedown. Yeah, that would be interesting.