Join our server on Discord

Class of XOXO (Venin/CloneWarrior RP)
OOC: Wait a minute, did you just confuse Lucy with Brit? Cuz I coulda sworn ya did, ya know? ya know?ya know?ya know?ya know?ya never know?ya know?ya know?ya know?ya know?ya know?ya know?ya know?ya know?ya know?ya know?ya know now? Can ya know me now? Good!

IC: Seth looked at the upcoming Lex and replied, "Look, if you want me to help, you're gonna have to do more than asking. I don't like helping others achieve sexual happines just cuz they're begging for it. You get me to do that, you're gonna have to be overly persuasive." Seth puffed another smoke ring.

Lucy asked Lex, "Why don't you?"
[Image: assassins-creed-2.jpg]

The innocent will be spared, the guilty will be killed.
Sacrifices will be made, benefits will be gained.
I am Venin; all opposed will fall to my blade.
Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
OOC: Yeah, not sure how I managed to completely mess that up...

IC: Brit continued her intense masturbation, letting a stream of juices run down her legs. "Pleeeeeeeassssseeeee! Fuck me!!! I'm so hot!!!"

Lex covered up his boner and turned back to Seth. "You seriously need to be persuaded to fuck a hot girl?! She's begging for someone to do her, and there's absolutely no way you don't have a huge boner by now!"

He turned back to Lucy. "I was just fucking you. Would you seriously be fine with me starting on another girl right afterwards?"
[Image: signature.png]
Seth smoked another ring then replied,"I'm high and drugged right now, too dazy to know what's going on, mind's messed up, I don't get boners in this condition. Although, I really couldn't say the same for you." Seth backed up a bit, "And yes I seriously need to be persuaded to fuck a hot girl."

Lucy replied smiling flirtatious, "I don't really have a problem with another girl getting involved, or did you not notice I wasn't a virgin?"

Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
Lex realized how obvious his boner was and tried harder to cover it up. "God, you're stubborn! You regularly show up at school high and smoke in the bathrooms and you have to be persuaded to fuck a girl?!"

Lex suddenly realized something. Oh duh! "Hey Seth! You realize you could be expelled for so many repeat offences right?" Lex now had a big smirk on his face. "You wouldn't want the principal finding out now would you?"

Brit continued her intense fingering. "Taking too long....so hot....flease fuck me....." She moved toward the car and kneeled in front of Lucy. "Please help me...." She dropped her panties, revealing her soaked pussy.
Seth snickered, "And what makes you think he hasn't already? I'm on a week's suspension for doing just that. Besides, why don't you do it, hmm?" he continued to smoke.

Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
Lex groaned and turned back to Brit. "You know, you're really fucked up...." He walked over to Brit and dropped his boxers, then quickly inserted his dick into Brit's soaked pussy.

Brit screamed with enthusiasm. "OOOOOOOOOHHHHH" She bent forward and began to lick Lucy's pussy. "Please! Moooooooreeeee diiiiiicks!!"

Lex groaned. "Come on Seth! She wants more!" Lex tried to think of a more convincing reason to fuck Brit. He could feel her intense heat on his member and was already becoming tired as he fucked her. "I'll do anything if you help!"
Lucy moaned from an unexpected eat-out Brit was giving, "Oh, don't stop...ahh."

Seth raised an eyebrow, "You'll do anything? If I...up there...? Huh. Fine. On one condition; you have to pay me...now." Seth was not going to make a persuasion succeed so easily.

Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
Brit continued to moan as she felt Lex's dick inside of her and sped up her licking of Lucy, sucking on her clit. She felt her vagina tighten around Lex as her horniness increased tenfold. "Ooooooohhhh fuuuuuuck!!"

Lex gritted his teeth as he felt Brit clench her walls around his member. "Shit... Fine, Seth! Just get down here!" He tried to reach for his jeans, but couldn't quite reach. "Lucy, can you grab my wallet?"
Lucy barely heard Lex over her increasing plesure occupation, "Sure." was what she managed to say. She took the wallet out of Lex's pocket and handed it to him, a bit confused why he needed it.

Seth then brought up, "Nothing below $50, or no deal." he said, walking closer to Lex.

Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
Lex groaned again as he fucked Brit's tightening entrance and grabbed the wallet, then pulled out a fifty and held it out to Seth. "Happy? Now please take over..." He withdrew from Brit and fell to the ground, already exhausted as he shot his load against the side of the car.

Brit moaned as she felt Lex pull out. "NOOOOOOO! Pleeeease fuuuuck me!!!! Someone!!"

OOC: Remember what you said before?

"I do know that it will be done within the week" Rolleyes

How's the story goin? :P