Join our server on Discord

AWL/MorningStar
Poking the blue dragon, she stuck out her tongue as well, "Oh, heh, I guess so!" Smiling, she leand against his body slightly.
"Mm hmm." Ereth nodded to the dragoness, gently rubbing her shoulder as she leaned in closer. "So, where do you work?" he asked, looking down towards her again. "That is, if you have a job."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Still looking, more like. Can't seem to hold a job for a while.." Solair blushed, looking at the ground.
"Aww, that's too bad..." Ereth nodded, patting Solair's shoulder gently. "Do you have a house? Or an apartment?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Solair nodded. "House." She blinked, her expression saddening greatly. "Uhm...."
"Ahh, I see...well you can live at my place, if you want." Ereth smiled at Solair, rubbing her arm gently. "Does that sound good, Solair?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Solair was shocked at the offer he had given her. "L, live..... With you?" She thought for a moment 'Well, it IS proving to be quite difficult living the way I am now.. And he seems really nice... What do I have to lose?' She looked up at him. "Oh w-well, uhm sure! Err, i-if you don't mind, that is..!"
"Of course! I don't mind a cutie like you moving in with me!" The blue dragon smiled and nodded, patting Solair's back tenderly.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
The dragoness smiled brightly, hugging Ereth tightly. "Oh my... I-I don't know what to say!"
"Heh! It's no problem!" Ereth chuckled, wrapping his arms around the female, rubbing her back gently. "I've got an extra room and everything."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan