Join our server on Discord

Poll: What is the hottest femaled Digimon?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Gatomon
17.11%
13 17.11%
Renamon
65.79%
50 65.79%
Floramon
3.95%
3 3.95%
Biyomon
7.89%
6 7.89%
Palmon
5.26%
4 5.26%
Total 76 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

What is the hottest female digimon?
Out of the one's on the list, I'm choosing Palmon, though more for her Lillymon form.
YouBetCha Wrote:*moans* So many peeps like Renamon :( She's mine!!! *crys* =P -Whatever, yea, I had a something for Gatomon too, but she just.. well, shes just not.. Renamon... *shrugs* I can't come up with anything to write this time of the year :/ :cry:

~YBC -I'm so lame =P

See, this is why we have that 'copy' function on our computers. Does that feel awkward? Do you need a Renamon a little different to set you apart from all the clones. We have MS Paint for that.
Red Mage Dragon Tiamat Wrote:*takes the Rena away from YouBetCha* :P Just kidding

nah, I'll leave her to you. Coz there might be much more Renas then one on the world. Huh, life would be wonderful, if Digimon would really exists...

*looks at the fox Digimon one more time and drools*

Then live a life of virtue and in Heaven the Lord will grant you all that you could ever ask for.

...Holy shit, was I just religous?
We can all have different Rena's, or share one, that could be fun, but if we can only have one...

You will have her hand when you pry it from my cold, motionless, mutilated body, unless I become a zombie by chance upon death, in which case I shall eat your face and rub salt into your freshly opened wound (smiles and hugs)

*Ahem* but if we can make one, we can make many, many, many more
EpsilonZX Wrote:We can all have different Rena's, or share one, that could be fun, but if we can only have one...

You will have her hand when you pry it from my cold, motionless, mutilated body, unless I become a zombie by chance upon death, in which case I shall eat your face and rub salt into your freshly opened wound (smiles and hugs)

*Ahem* but if we can make one, we can make many, many, many more

:shock:
EpsilonZX Wrote:We can all have different Rena's, or share one, that could be fun, but if we can only have one...
You will have her hand when you pry it from my cold, motionless, mutilated body

If you get a Renamon, you have to share with me. Why? Because I said so.
DrunkenMunkee Wrote:
You will have her hand when you pry it from my cold, motionless, mutilated body

If you get a Renamon, you have to share with me. Why? Because I said so.

And me, because I have a .44 aimed at your head from an undisclosed location.
Beleive you me that is not threating enough to Epsilon, not one bit. I'm sure there'd be plenty of digimon to spare.
Harie, I just gained a completely new respect for you

and he's right you know, I cant die Twisted at least not by means of destroying my body, you are going to have to learn a whole new set of skills before challenging me, especial if you challenge me over something I love dearly

When it comes to the marvelous Rena, Iw ill do anything and everything I can to get what I want
So if everyone wants Renamon then that mean Gatomon is all mine.