Join our server on Discord

Poll: Cooking skills?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
I can't cook for my life.
12.50%
3 12.50%
I can cook a little (1-4 different dishes)
33.33%
8 33.33%
I can cook some (5-9 different dishes)
20.83%
5 20.83%
I can cook many things (10-15 different dishes)
8.33%
2 8.33%
I am a great cook! (16+ different dishes)
25.00%
6 25.00%
Total 24 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Cooking skills
Quote:... HAHA! Roaches do not like clean places! HAHAHAHAH, oh my, you must not deal with roaches, my house is so clean you can eat out of my toilet and we still have roaches
In my other house, we would have roaches but not for being dirty (I'm clean without being too clean) but cuz the lovely neighbors had all dumpsters on their backyards, so you would see the roaches escaping them and climbing down our walls.
Think it over; if they didn't have anything to eat, they couldn't breed.
how did this get from cooking skills to roaches?

anyway, you will only find spiders in my house.
You can find several cute bats and lots of spiders in mine- I'm working on banishing all the mice and rats.
Let's just remember a lovely quote from Chrono Cross:
'I don't need a cook book
Cuz I'm the happy cook
That feeds people gook'
I can do...

Anything with pasta in it...
Fish dishes...
Any meats but I'm terrible at chicken for some reason...
OK with soups and Chinese bits too.

I think that covers it...

Renamon - Yea, I've had one of your famous bacon sami-s
Me - I'll make you some for a BJ.
Renamon - No! Well... OK...
Me - WHOOPIEEEEEE!
Shadow: You better hope she knows how to "cook" "hot dogs" and hope she doesn't just chew on her "Hot dog".

Slashmon: I wouldn't touch the underlying meaning of that sentence with a fifty foot pole.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
uhhh... that was kind of expected from you.. I think.
anyway anything else anyone wants to add to this topic?
Yes, i would add that I can cook Itailian well.
I'll start with the easy ones first.
Pizza Dough(from scratch) it's that good.
Pizza Sauce(from scratch) Meatballs(really good)
Preparation of pizza(I could throw the dough to the cieling with one hand)
Cooking in 750degree oven(I still have some burn scars)
Now for Grinders(Grinders are basically toasted subs.)
Philly steak and cheese(steak, onion, mush, motzi, spices)
Eggplant parm(same as a chicken parm, but with eggplant)
Chicken parm(same as a meatball grinder, but with chicken)
Meatballgrinder(motzi cheese, marinara, meatballs)
Sausagegrinder(green pepers, sausageling, onion, seasoning)
Steak Pizziola(same as philly, just add marinara and hot sauce)
Now for some of the dinners!
Spegetti(easy)
Chicken parm(served on linquini noodles, same as the grinder, no bread)
Eggplant parm(same as above, just with eggplant)
Lasagna(I wont describe that one, but it is darn good)
Chicken/broccoli alfredo(extremely good now, I have been practicing)
Chicken marsala(Chicken breast, marsala wine, mush, on linguini)
Chicken Alfresca(lemon, garlic, butter, chicken, sundried tomatoes, roasted red peppers, linquini noodels, broccoli, olives)
Chicken piccota(I cant really remember, but i think it is similar to the marsala, just with white wine instead.)
Veil parm(I have never made it, but i know how) Italian wedge(very good, but I wont describe)
Garden salads(simple enough)
Antipasta salad(same as garden, just add salami, pastrami, mush, on, pepperoni, and roasted red peppers)
Desserts!
I only really know one dessert, my mom has that covered, as well as most of the good meals.(she was cooking long before me, and one day she will teach me how to make her spagetti sauce... it is godly)
Italian creme cake. (Best cake I ever had the pleasure to make)
To be honest, i used a cake mix for the cake itself, but the important part is the iceing anyway. It is the absolute best iceing anyone has ever had. I don't think I am going to tell how to make it, because I still might patent the recipe.

On top of all of that, I can make all of the INSTRUCTION ON BACK type of things. Sometimes all you really need is a nice bowl of cereal.

Oh, and if you are going to have a BLT, make sure your tomatoes are home grown. DO NOT BUY FROM A STORE! If you dont grow tomatoes,(most people dont Wink ) then go find some run down little veggitable stand with some old lady selling it. Trust me, those are the best tomatoes, and it makes all the difference.

If you want to learn to make any of the above, I will be glad to teach you. I might even teach you how to make the iceing for the italian creme cake.
Just PM me, or leave a response here, and I will give you exact recipes and cooking times, and some special info on some of the dishes. After recounting all of my dishes, I realized that i voted wrong. LOL.
Renamon's Army
Quote:Oh, and if you are going to have a BLT, make sure your tomatoes are home grown. DO NOT BUY FROM A STORE! If you dont grow tomatoes,(most people dont Wink ) then go find some run down little veggitable stand with some old lady selling it. Trust me, those are the best tomatoes, and it makes all the difference.

Growing plants here and having home veggies is the best, the taste is robust and filled with flavor....I see that I have a fellow cook, but I have never burned myself at all before and working with pizza dough, and the saus, homeade beats store bought...I even made my own recipe for my spaghetti sause I use for my pizza called " Hawaiian Delight"

So lol, BELISMO y MANGIA! lol

lol go check out my dishes its up there and I mean I have a ton more, I just don't show off to my parents anymore, they know that I can cook....But when I showed them a live Flombe, they freaked out.....Go figure.....I think the only difference is that I love to cook a lot of things from other cultures, I love Italian dont get me wrong, but I can cook polish food and so many other ethnicities, and desserts seem to taste OOOOo so good when I make them....lol Maybe me and you and someone else should start up a cooking corner....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
I fucking LOVE chicken parm subs, RenaS3.

+1 cool point.