Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Dragon

Disturbed: Nah just being cute
The OCA
Dragonute.

Nath: *sighs* Wow, that's the first ever character I've had to put onto static.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Southern Cross

Disturbed: *sighs and turns to Nath* As I recall I never promised or said anything so you better have a good reason why now you're all of a sudden saying that I forgot something that I never said.
The OCA
Ikonnen.

Nath: *cough* ---Disturbed: Hey I have to make up for all the time I ignored you after...that..*goes and quietly sits down across from her*--- I actually thought Tieya would have something to do at least then and I actually went and spent my time trying. And now, you've given me the very reason to put her on static. Good enough reason? And you did say it.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Dog

Disturbed: When did I ignore her? The whole time she was on I was with her.
The OCA
Cat.

Nath: Well, still. Looks like Ada's back and she'll probably take up the rest of your time, so there's no bother of Tieya coming back, ja?
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Katt

Disturbed: *slaps his forehead hard* For one this wasnt the thread that was on, and two I had no intention what so ever of yiffing Ada because if you go and check in the Fun Word game, where Disturbed and Tieya were, Blythe is currently yiffing Ada, here I was just giving her a friendly cuddle and nuzzle like I usually do with Yoosei and such. Please dont blow this way out of proportion like you usually do.
The OCA
Kitt.

Nath: *pokes* But usually with that, it becomes common. The second it starts, the second it doesn't die for weeks on end. Don't say it isn't, it always happens like that. I'm not blowing it out of proportion, I mean - I brought Tieya back from a long silence because I actually thought "Oh yay, she actually has something to do", but nope, probably not now. Right?
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Kitsune

Disturbed: Of course not, I would love to see Tieya off before you get off.
The OCA