Join our server on Discord

Furry Hogwarts School of Witch Craft and Wizardry
Darky walked up behind Alita and leaned in close to her ear.

"Why?" was all he said, which was enough.
Alita leaned in close enough that if she had wanted to, she could have looked underneath his hood, but out of respect for him, she didn't. "I like you Darky... I would rather be in a room with you.. than be thrown in with a bunch of people I haven't even talked to..." "I don't know how much I like you yet.. but there is something about you that draws me in..." "Maybe it is just that you are the only one I have had a hcance to get to know at all.. or maybe it is something more.. but right now.. there is no one here I would rather be in a room with..."
Darky's blush deepened, her words making him take a step back.

She...likes me? No one's ever said that to me he thought, a small tear running down his cheek. He reached down and took her hand in his, squeezing it gently.

"Th...thank you," he said.
The prefects lead the Ravenclaws into the commonroom, ciuting the password "Naboomboo" and Professor Badragon stood by the fire ready for them.

"Thank you, Penny, Algernon," he said to the Prefects. "Off to bed you trot, now, there's good fellows." The prefects, a little hot about being talked to like children, went up to their respective dormatries. "Now, First Years. I'm afraid the the Headmisteress has found that there are an excess of girls, this year. Some of you girls must board in the boys dorms. However, should I become aware of any monkey business then I shall take strict mesures against those who break any code of gender related conduct, do I make myself clear? Good. With any luck, we may well be able to rectify the situtation by next week, if not, next term. Up to bed with you, now. You've all had a long day, all that traveling. You shall find your luggage next to your beds. Good night."
A slight blush came to the vixen's cheeks before she took his paw. "Right, lets get going then, I wouldn't want us to get locked out or anything." Having grabbed Charlie's paw, Ada followed the flow of students heading for the Gyrffindor commons with him.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Snow titled her head with a bit of a discuraged look on her face "Hey whatever puffster is it better not be anything bad Mr. Erixon." she always called him by his last name whenever he did something she thought was questionable as they walked into the dorms. Her ears twitched hearing some of the girls had to bunk with the boys and her pupils shrunk "Wh-what?" she then looked around "It doesnt seem that the genders are overcrowded to me."

< Slytherin House Dormitory >

Disturbed walked into the Slytherin main room "Alright children listen up! You will all need your rest for tomarrow so make sure you get a good nights sleep if you were wondering all your luggage has been placed in your sleeping quarters next to your beds." then the wolf read the noted parchment and raised an eyebrow "That has never happened here before dorms are well big enough to hold its fair share of lads and lass." grunting a bit he just toar up the note. "With that I would like to bid you a farewell and hop to see you in potions class." with that Disturbed made his leave.
The OCA
Ereth blinked. ooookayy... he walked over to the bed with his luggage next to it, and climbed under the blanket. i just hope i can sleep..

< Gryffindor Dormitory >

"Alright students" Gwynn said. "girls who are with the boys, you may bunk with whomever you choose. your luggage is next to your beds, and with that, i bid you all a good night." she left the room, walking back down the halls just to make sure no one was forgotten.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Alita gripped Darky's hand gently, smiling at him as she nodded, blushing slightly. "Should I say something...? Do I need to say something now.. Maybe..." "I think... this will be a fun year..." she said absently, blushing even deeper as she realized what she said. "That sounded so stupid...."
OOC: *sighs a little* Okay... I think it's safe to say that waiting is pointless now.

IC:

Jade blended in with the Gryffindor crowd as it left the Hall and slipped away before they went any further, rejoining her own House for the trip to the dormitories. She sighed as she sat down on a chair in the Slytherin Common Room. I wish I could have been with... more sociable people... no one here wants to talk... She excluded the short chat she had with another girl; something along the lines of 'don't tread on my robe, stupid cow'.
"Perhaps it will be," he said softly, almost to himself, smiling a little. He then led Alita to their room. It had been a long day and he was eager to get some sleep.

Entering, he moved over to the bunk with his stuff next to it, immediatly opening it and pulling out a pair of sweats and a shirt. "Don't know about you...but I'm ready for a nap," he said, heading to the bathroom to change.

OOC: Don't suppose Alita has a naughty side, hmmm? wink wink, nudge nudge.