Join our server on Discord

Domination (Shadowknight and Zero)
"What a bitch. I know someone who'll love you," Mai giggled, standing up. "Don't bother getting dressed, bitch, my car is close by." She then looked at Cyan. "I'm taking my bitch to my brother's. You going to be okay with your whore?" she asked. If Cyan nodded, she would lead Lucy to her van, which true to her word, was close by.

"AH! Yes, I'm a girl. I need a big cock in me, because I'm a slutty little girl," Candy screamed, trying to move her body to get more cock into her. "Please, Mistress, fuck me hard!"
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"I think I can handle this little slut just fine," Cyan smiled, "I'll call you again later, I'm sure these two will want to play together again sometime." she laughed. She pushed Candy's head down as she began pounding into his ass even harder, "Ooh yeah, you bet you are. And once I'm done here, I'm gonna enjoy fucking that wife of yours too." she smiled.

"Yes mistress," Lucy nodded, smiling slightly as she followed behind mai obediently.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Ahh! No, Mistress, please. I want to be the only one who gets your cock," Candy moaned, moving her butt in rhythm so that she could get as much cock as she could.

The two soon drove off to a nearby house and Mai led Lucy into it. As soon as they opened the door, they heard loud moans coming from one of the rooms. "Come on," Mai ordered, walking over to a door and opening it, revealing three people. One was a big titted slutty looking girl, another was a girly looking boy, like Lucy, and the last was a young man with small horns on his head, fucking the boy as he made out with the girl. "This is my brother, Alex."

The boy saw them and ordered the two to leave. "We can finish this later," he said, slapping their asses. They quickly redressed and left, and Lucy would feel the girly boy slapping his own butt as he exited the room in a dress.

"Go on, slut. Introduce yourself to him," Mai whispered.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"Greedy little slut aren't you?" Cyan smiled as she rubbed Candy's ass, "But I'll fuck who I want to fuck, and you'll be grateful if it just happens to be you won't you? Now tell me how wonderful it feels to be fucked like a little girl!" she ordered as she reached around him, gripping his cock and starting to stroke it.

Lucy yipped slightly from the smack, more so from surprise than anything, before walking forward towards Alex, "I-it's a pleasure to meet you Alex, my name's Lucy." he smiled.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"B-but, Mistress, AH!" She moaned as her little cock was touched. "It feels amazing being fucked like a little girl! So much better than anything I've ever felt! Your cock feels sooo good!" She moaned, before shooting a load of cum onto the ground, maybe getting some on Cyan's hand.

------------

Alex looked at Lucy before standing up and glaring at her. "Is that how you thought you should greet me?" He looked at his sister. "Just got her, huh?" She nodded and he looked at Lucy. "Rule 1: When you walk, you shake your hips. Walk like a woman. Rule 2: You talk, you talk like a valley girl. Feminine tone, and with girly giggling. Rule 3: When you greet a man, you greet him like this." The human suddenly grabbed Lucy's hand and tried pulling her into a quick kiss. "Now walk back and greet me again, bitch!"

"My brother just loves teaching girls and boys how to be nice and slutty," Mai laughed.
"Cumming already, we're gonna have to work on that control of yours," Cyan moaned as she continued fucking Candy's ass, "And no 'buts' to me girly, I'll fuck whoever I want to whenever I want to, and I plan on making your wife another one of my little pets."

"Ah, y-yes sir," Lucy nodded as he walked back towards the door, as he walked in again he made sure to sway his hips and look even more feminine than he normally did, "Like, hi there," he said, giggling a bit as he leaned in and kissed Alex's lips.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Lucy would feel Alex wrap his arms around him and kiss him passionately, pushing his tongue into his mouth. When the hot kiss ended, leaving a saliva trail between them, he smiled. "Much better. Good sway and a sexy accent. And what's your name, cutie? And remember. Valley girl accent and cute giggle."

--------------

Candy merely nodded 'her' head as 'she' came violently, shooting his seed onto the ground. "Yes, Mistress, we're your pets!" he panted, moving his hips so he could get more cock, still hungry for more. "I'll be the best pet ever. I'll worship your huge cock until the day I die! You own me now!" she screamed as she moved up and down on the shaft.
"My name's Lucy," Lucy smiled and winked seductively, "Hope ya like it," he purred.

"That's a good girl," Cyan moaned, "Just for that, I think I'll give you the honor of swallowing my cum, you'd like that wouldn't you little girl?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"I like what I see so far. What about you? You like what you see?" he asked, motioning to his large cock, that was wet with his pre cum and seed from his earlier sexual intercourse. "Go ahead, baby, give it a little kiss. I know you want to."

--------------

"Oh yes, Mistress! You know I love it! I want to be on a diet of pure cum," Candy giggled, attempting to pull herself away from Cyan's cock so she could get her lips around it.
"Like totally," Lucy purred as he licked his lips, kneeling infront of Alex as he pressed his moist lips against his cock and kissed it.

"Who said you could move slut?" Cyan growled as she grabbed onto Candy's shoulder and slammed him down onto his cock, "When I'm finished with you, I'll tell you, then you can suck me off like a good whore." she moaned as she thrusted into him with more force.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad