Join our server on Discord

Class of XOXO (Venin/CloneWarrior RP)
"Ahh, ahh, ahh, ahh!" Lucy was enjoying this, perhaps too short lived though; he could feel her orgasm surface it's way out, "I'm...ahh...about...to...climax...get...ready." she warned Lex.
[Image: assassins-creed-2.jpg]

The innocent will be spared, the guilty will be killed.
Sacrifices will be made, benefits will be gained.
I am Venin; all opposed will fall to my blade.
Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
Lex continued to quicken his pace, inserting a third finger into Lucy's soaked pussy. "It's like a flood down there..." He rubbed her clit back and forth as he continued jerking himself off.

OOC: You don't mind if I add a second character now, do you?

Britney Ash
Sex: Female
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Green
Description: A thin girl of moderate height. Has long straight brown hair, green eyes and moderately sized breasts. Wearing a tight green t-shirt, a pink scarf, tight blue jeans, and white sneakers.
Personality: Moderately shy. She doesn't talk much with people she doesn't know very well. Likes to be alone, but isn't totally antisocial. Becomes incredibly horny whenever she thinks about sex. Prefers to masturabate, but will hump anything if they offer it, almost completely contrasting her normal personality.

IC: Britney walked along the road up the hill, searching for any familiar sites. "Great, I'm lost again... How do I always manage to walk the wrong way after school." She noticed a car parked at the edge of the hill and heard faint noices coming from it.

"Maybe whoever's in that car can help me..."
[Image: signature.png]
"Here...it...comessssssssssssssAHHHHHH!" Lucy came, drenchig Lex's hand in her love juices, attempting to catch her breath, "That was amazing." was all she could get out in her state.

OOC: Now why would I mind? It gets boring with only one set of characters. I'll add one later,but I'm sorta kinda brain dead now from an Economics test I had. So...what's being typed now is me in zombie form(I have Bob Marley to thank for that),so,yeah...I'll add a guy later when I'm not thinking about.... ....BBBBBRRRRAAAAIIINNNNNS(juicy!).

Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
Lex felt the warm juice cover his hand as he withdrew it, lifting it to his face and tasting the liquid. "Oh Luuuucy..." He groaned as he let loose another load of cum into the air from his jerking off, splattering Lucy's breasts with his sperm.

Brit walked around the car to the back and looked in to see if anyone was there. Her eyes opened wide as she realized there was a couple fucking inside. "I'm sorry!" She screamed out as she saw the boy ejaculate, but she couldn't look away. She could feel her pussy dampen.

OOC: Not to be rude, but, what's the chance of the story being done tonight?
"Hmm?" Lucy looked up at Brit, "We have a visitor Lex, do you know her?"

OOC: Getting a bit impatient, hmm? I do know that it will be done within the week, however,tonight is an extreme squeeze. I mean, I'm capable of getting done tonight...at the cost of my sleeping health. I've abused that for quite a while now.

Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
Lex's face turned red as he realized Brit was eyeing his member and quickly tried to cover it up. "Sorry! I didn't realize anyone was around..." He felt his boner fight against his hands as he noticed her pants becoming slightly wet.

He looked down at Lucy and noticed she had her legs open and was still completely exposed and soaked with cum. "I think she goes to school with us... But I don't know her name... Don't you think you should cover up?"

Brit was blushing intensely as she tried to close her eyes, but the site was really turning her on. She pushed one of her hands into her jeans, massaging her pussy through her panties. "I-I'm really sorry..."

OOC: Yeah, I tend to be impatient... I apologize... ;) You gonna add a second character? Or maybe two, three characters each would be even more interesting...
OOC: Alright here;

Seth Ajur
Sex: Male
Hair: Black
Eyes: Brown
Description: A shady character who wheres mostly black clothing; hoodie, pants, shoes and T-shirt. He always seems to have a dim look on his face, be it he's depressed or not.
Personality: Acts like there isn't a care in the world and tends to stand out among most. Surprisingly, he isn't as horny as any of the other characters mentioned, in fact, he has little to no interest for sexual intercourse, unless extremely persuaded. He attitude is seemly dark and gothic, though he doesn't think of himself as a Goth.

IC: Lucy brought her legs together and said, "I've seen her in the halls a few times, but I don't know her." she said, greatly embaressed of being caught.

A few yards away, Seth was smoking when heard the scream. He ran over to investigate, but caught one glimpse of the couple and turned away almost instantly, "Ugh, you make me sick. If you're that desperate, go find a room." he said in a cold voice as he walked back to his smoking spot.

Lucy was caught by surprised, then suddenly saddened, "Well that was a mean thing to say, at least in that tone."

Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
Lex blushed harder when he heard Seth's voice and turned to look at him. "Well, it's not our fault you can't mind your own business." He looked at Brit again and noticed where her hand had gone. "Shit. I'm getting hard again..."

Brit continued to finger herself, then used her other hand to lift her shirt up, revealing her breasts. She began to massage the left one as she continued to lose control. She tried to keep her mouth closed, but the words slipped out. "Please....fuck me...."

Lex's eyes opened wide as he heard the plea, then quickly pulled back on his boxers, opened the car door and stepped out. "I think you need to calm down." He felt his member stiffen and briefly thought over fucking her. No, Lucy will probably kill me... Wait...

He turned back toward Seth who he could see had gotten further away. "Hey Seth! I think this girl could use some help!"
Seth blew a smoke ring then turned to hear his name, "Really? Then maybe you should help her." he then mumbled, "Dumbass."

Lucy saw that Lex was having some trouble of some sort and asked, "Something wrong, Lex?"

Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
Lex rolled his eyes. "Well, you're certainly helpful!" He turned back toward Brit, who had now dropped her jeans, revealing her pink soaked panties. An obvious tent appeared in Lex's boxers as he felt his boner grow from the sight.

Brit couldn't stop fingering herself as she thought about what she saw in the car. She continued to moan and fondle her breast as she noticed Lex's member harden. "Please....fuck me.... As many dicks as possible...."

Lex turned to Lucy. "She.....um....wants someone to fuck her... But I don't think I should..." He turned back to Seth. "I think she needs your help too, Seth!" He started heading up the hill toward him.