Join our server on Discord

Matt n' Gol
He jumped a bit from the sudden slap on his rear, letting a small giggle as he held the kiss. He moved one of his paws up toward her rump and gave it a playful smack on the cheek back.

He continued to tease her, softly massaging her breasts with paws, nuzzling the side of her neck. He move his hips forward to bump her butt with his pelvis.
[Image: 2hrn80k.jpg][Image: 25hpq38.gif]
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Keiko let out a loud muffled moan and kept kissing him. She had to admit that she was getting pretty aroused from all that treatment. her tail wagged happily behind her.

"mhh...ohh..K-Keith...I'm feeling so h-hot" the silver vixen murmured softly, and a deep blush appears on her smooth cheeks.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
He caressed her rump under her bikini bottoms with one paw, murring into the kiss with her as he was becoming a bit aroused from their actions.

He giggled softly with a small smirk on his face as he lowered his head again and started to kiss her neck, sliding one paw down her body slowly, running his paw over her belly and slowly coming down between her leg, gently rubbing her crotch.
The Mod Squad
The OCA
The white dragoness gently broke the kiss and giggled while looking down at Gol. "so, are you enjoying this moment a lot no?" she asked softly while poking her tongue out cutely.

Kiva tilted her head gently to the side and a louder moan escaped her throat. "mhh.. you are so naughty" she giggled softly and guided her tail to his behind, giving his butt a playful slap.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
He softly chuckled. "Oh I am, very much." He smiled as both paws were on her butt, under her bikini bottoms. "How bout yourself? You enjoying?"

He growled playfully as his paw rub her crotch softly, feeling her slit with a finger while his other paw kept massaging her left breast. "I like to tease." He giggled.
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Keiko nodded and blushes. "mhh yup I definately am enjoying. you got me in the mood already" she murmured and then giggled cutely while swirling a finger around his chest.

Kiva couldn't help but moan softly, her folds were getting wet as he teased her and her nipples poke out softly. "mhh...ahhh"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
He grinned a little. "Well, you sure are getting me in the mood aswell." He giggled lightly as he moved his head under her chin and begin kissing and licking her neck.

He just smirked and murred quietly as he listened to her moan, rubbing his finger in and out of her folds inside her while using his fingers to pinch her erecting nipple in paw.
The Mod Squad
The OCA
“well then what will you do about it huh?” the white dragoness blushed as soft moans escaped her throat. Her tail wagged around softly yet happily.

The silver vixen slowly closes her eyes and moans softly in delight, her inner walls gently grip his finger each time he slide it inside her depths.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Well..." He smirked still nuzzling around her neck, giving kisses. "We could start be losing our swim suits." Caressing your rump under your bikini bottoms.

He licked his lips as he turned her to face him and picked up with her back to the wall of the shower and his erect cock in front of her. As the water washed over their bodies, he started to lap gently at her left breast while rubbing his shaft against her slit.
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Keiko blushes and moans softly. "oh you are so naughty" she giggled and then grinned as she brought her claws to her behind and unbuckled the top of her bikini, letting it loose over her chest just to tease him.

The silver vixen arched her back a bit and moans softly, her pussy dripped with some of her juices as she got even more arouse. Kiva gently rested her arms over his shoulders and tried her best to wrap her legs around his waist.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions