Join our server on Discord

Twin RPG
Shadow allowed his tongue to lick more of Aqua's erect nipple, taking off all the cream and chocolate, teasing her. Once that nipple was clean, he moved over to the other and repeated. He then pulled back, eying her belly, covered with sweets and still a little round and bloated.

"Mmm, my second favorite part," he purred, lightly licking her belly, teasing her again. He wanted to see her squirm and beg for it.
"Mmnnhhh... ohh please don't stop it feels soooo good!" Aqua moaned, her tail slapping against the bed, "Mmmrrrr I'm frisky already!" she announced her aroused state.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Mmm, then I better slow down...I wanna see my sexy mate squirm," he purred, licking the ice cream and chocolate off her belly, focusing on her navel. He moved a paw down to his lover's creamy pussy, gently pushing into her and moving a finger around, gathering up a fair amount of whipped cream and pre before pulling it out.

"Wanna a taste, sweetie?" he purred, teasingly wagging his finger in front of her muzzle.
"Mmmrrrr... sure thing... I love chocolate!" she moaned, licking and lapping his fingers with passion.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Does Aqua know she's pregnant?

IC:

Darky chuckled, kissing his mate's tummy and licking his way down to her pussy.

"Mmm, keep eating sweets and your going to be fat all the time, my love," he teased, giving her slit a long, slow lick to get her horny.
OOC: How can she? Only a night passed and she's obviously not been wondering why she was so horny for three days :P

IC:

"Mnnh!! Eeeek! That's so good!" Aqua squealed, she reached with a claw to pinch Darky's crotch, aiming to make his little friend come out.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Darky grabbed her paw before she could reach him, stopping her.

"Mmm, not yet, my love. For now, let me just pleasure you. My pleasure can wait," he purred, lapping at her cunny, murring as he licked up the chocolate and whipped cream...and her pre.
Whining cutely, Aqua huffed, but couldn't help to continue moaning, muffling up her discontent in the waves of pleasure running through her body.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Darky buries his muzzle into her sweet-covered cunny, lapping all of it up. His tail slithered up her belly, in between her tits...and curled around her neck. Darky smiled mentally, remembering how ticklish that area was.
"Gee, tee-hee!" Aqua almost immediatly started to giggle and laugh, her cunny replacing the cream with pre-cum.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad