Join our server on Discord

Cali/DMX
Jax tried to look annoyed at him, and failed. "I better still be able to wear that afterwards..." she said, smiling in spite of her irritation. She grinded into him slightly, looking down at his waist. "Aren't you just a little bit over-dressed?" she asked, smirking.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
"You could help with it" Mar teased, releasing her bra from his maw, except the slight shred on the union of the cups, it was only drooled about. "Come on I'll give you a chance" he smirked, getting to her side and laying onto the bed next to her. "I think someone is eager to meet you" he grinned.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Jax smiled and started to pull at the button on his pants, trying not to look too eagre as she did. "Is that so?" she asked, smirking as she looked up at him, his pants coming loose. "And who might that be...?" she asked, pulling his pants down slowly.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Black boxers, strained to the limit; one could even hear shredding sounds coming from the tented underwear. Mar's cock was almost fully erected and ready, beneath his underpants. "Take a wild guess" he sarcastically said with a sensual smile, his tail caressed her chin below as he awaited reply.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Jax smiled, reaching for his boxers. "Mm I dunno... but I bet its in here, whatever it is..." she said, mrring softly as she pulled at the waist-band of the strained fabric, licking her lips seductively.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The underwear at first was really tough to pull off since it was so strained, but the same status and Jax's pull were perfect to weaken it. The cock practically sprung out of the underwear and into fresh air as it stood at the overly proud sixteen inches as Mar let out a growl, "Ahh... you don't know how they were killing me down there" he said relieved. "Wanna play now?" the dragon winked.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Jax gasped softly and smiled, looking up at Mar. "You bet..." she said softly, wrapping her claws gently around the firm shaft. "mmm... its warm..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
"Well what did you expect? A popcicle?" Mar grinned, his fangs actually grinding against each other as he took in the pleasure. His cock was enough sensitive to recieve pleasure from most tact it recieved, "Talking about food, why don't you try that sausage?" he smirked.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Jax smirked slightly, tugging gently with both claws, her own scent of arousal heavily perfuming the air. "Mmm I think not... but I will have a taste of your delicious draggy cock..." she said before lowering her muzzle towards it, snaking her tongue around the tip, and using it to pull the shaft into her mouth with a happy murr. 'Mmm... definitely tasty...' Jax thought to herself. 'Salty, with just right hint of heady masculine musk.'
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Mar arched his head in content as his sex was pleased. He was well turned on by dirty talk, "Mmmrrr... you have a good taste!" he flirted with a small grin, his eyes were shut by then as he just enjoyed her treatment.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad