Join our server on Discord

Blythe / Ada RPG
"Ahhh...you sexy beast...hammer me..." cried Ada, fully enthralled by her feral form, satisfied moans and murrs escaping her muzzle from the feeling of fullness. Her claws firmly squeezed his backside whilst her juicy walls continued to pull at Blythe's member like a warm vice. She leaned forwards and gently bit down on his shoulder as he thrusted, planting love bites while enduring his pumping.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
The wolf did just that as Blythe's bucking grew much harder and faster grunting with every thrust into the hot soaking vagina that he had to admit felt magnificent on his enlarged prick. The gray wolf let out a muffled growl as he starting putting more pressure on the boob he had in his mouth, his orgasm quickly was quickly starting to produce as a good amount of very hot wolf pre squirted into Ada's womb.
The OCA
His thick wolf meat was throughly drenched by her pre, her swollen pussy screaming for realize while she growled lustfully in satisfaction. Her bite grew slightly stronger much like Blythe's hold on her breast, her heart beat drumming out of control. She bucked upwards against his thrusts, the air thick with the scent of sweat and of their rough mating.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
With the vixen biting him stronger sending a jolt through his body Blythe growled loudly as his orgasm started to rear up untill it was too late to stop it. Slamming his massive prick deep into her the wolf completely flooded Ada's pussy with his hot thick wolf cum of large portions.
The OCA
Sparked by the flood of warm seed deep inside of her, Ada's walls clinched tightly on Blythe's member before she let out a loud cry. The feral vixen then let loose her orgasm, coating his meat with her hot juices, their essence mixing whilst she fell to the ground a tad drained of energy. Along her muzzle a look of satisfaction shone, the mage giving the grey wolf an affectionate lick on the cheek. "Wolf boy...gawds..."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Moaning softly feeling the last drops of seed leave his body Blythe gently laid upon the Vixen drained of what energy he still had from the monstrous orgasm "Hrrr...hrrr...hrrrrr." he huffed he was poofed not saying a single word the wolf's body slowly changed out of feral form and back into his normal form. His body engulfed in Ada's wild fur and large furry orbs which made her breasts the grey wolf dosed off to sleep upon the feral crimson beauty.
The OCA
A small murr left her muzzle upon feeling her canal flood with his hot seed, a light grin upon her feral features. Soon enough though the power of the Feral Potion faded away from Ada as well, her body reverting to normal whilst she drifted to sleep below the rugged, handsome wolf. A blissful expression remained on her muzzle as she dozed off, basking in the warmth they shared together.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC: I hope you dont mine me doint this ^_^

IC:

With the bright morning sun shining through the humble home of Ada's house the light had shown the dense forest with a couple trees knocked down due to the wicked storm that passed through during the night. Within Ada's house it was all quiet besides the sound of Blythe sleeping soundly who laid upon the beautifal vixen who had taken him in for the night.

The light through the window shined in his eye the wolf groaned at the irritating light glaring at him. Slowly Blythe's eyes openned blinking a few times so his vision could catch up with him, but was suprised to the image he was recieving as his view was of Ada's face. Glancing down he noticed they were both naked then questions flooded his mind "What..happened?" he whispered to himself "..I better had not of.." With his paw he reached down feeling her sex lightly feeling it was wet and slightly stickly...fuck! Slowly Blythe got up from Ada's warm body with a click of his fingers his pants and vest were back on as he prepared to leave.
The OCA
OOC: Crimson: It's cool, just don't expect to leave without a fight. *evil laughs*

Feeling a lack of heat from her content body, Ada felt around for a moment before grabbing on to the first object in range, Blythe's leg. Stopping his movement with a firm grip, she forced him to the ground whilst she cuddled the leg like a plushie, a rare grin on her muzzle. Peaceful breathing persisted as she remained asleep, the sunlight reflecting off of her crimson fur beautifully while the chirp of morning birds reverberated into the house.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC: LOL I meant fast forwarding through the night :P

IC:

Blythe fell the the floor as Ada grabbed his leg the wolf quickly turned and sat up "I..cant..I..." he sighed to himself before his paw gently stroked through her beautifal flowing her rubbing her crimson furred ear lightly. Seeing her body in the full light it was making it even harder for him "...Ada...musn't." Giving a gentle kiss to her forehead the wolf teleported away from Ada standing "..I'm sorry.." was all he said before grabbing his scythe "..and thank you.." he said before heading to the door.
The OCA