Join our server on Discord

World of Eternity
"Well..." The dragon then glanced at Xen quietly, before at the female again. "Don't kill him. There's probably a much better target out there then him, right?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"This one offers the best pay. And no one else is hunting him. They've all given up for some reason." She said.

"That's because they were all amateurs..." Xen muttered with a smirk.

"Precisely... and I'm a pro." She pressed her foot down harder "Flattery won't get you anywhere though."

"Hey! I wasn't-aaah!" He grunted from the added pressure.
"Let him live." Kurtz commanded, giving a slight frown. "I hate you hunters... why can't you just find other ways of pay?" Giving a slight curse, he summoned a fireball into his claw. "And why definately someone as cute as you?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
She giggled slightly from being called cute "Aw, come on... settle down..." She unknowingly removed her foot.

Xen blinked "I cannot believe she just did that..."

"Did what?" She blinked at him.

He laughed and stood up "A pro are you, eh?"

Her eyes widened a little "Bugger." That was a beginner's mistake...
Knowing that somehow, a fight would erupt, Kurtz quickly moved his claws, and gripped the female. "Hey, don't want this growing into a fight right now, in this town~~"

Gripping the female, he quickly leapt up - quite a distance, actually, as he propelled all the way over an entire block of flats...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Hey! What the hell are you DOIIIIING!" She screeched as she was lifted over the buildings "Oh my God..." She whimpered, hiding her eyes from the sight of all that empty space below her...

Xen stared "... holy hell." He wasted no time and vanished down the alley.
Cuddling her closely and yelling, Kurtz then started to vault downwards, his eyes widening. "Right about..." He then flipped, and landed on his own back, causing pain to shoot up from his back while crashing through a rooftop and into a building. "HAA!!"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"EEP!!!" She screamed, clinging onto Kurtz instinctively as they crashed into the building... and everything went dark for her as she fainted.
That was it for Kurtz... the pain in his back was too much for him. After a few seconds, his eyes glowed red - from blood, before he collapsed.

There was something that troubled him though. He could swear... he heard a voice just before he closed his eyes for good...

"Heh, looks like you got yourself hurt again..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Thun was first to wake up. She opened her eyes but her vision was too blurry for her to see anything "H-... Hello...?" She muttered weakly. Ouch...