Join our server on Discord

Kurtz and Yoosei
He blushed even more, and responded as she licked his lips: "...My, I think I've told you this before... but... you look beautiful when you're wet..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Yoosei blushes deeply and smiles "...I believe this is the first time you say it... but.... thankies nii-san..." she smiles and brushes her hair softly once with her paw
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"You're hair is one reason..." Slowly, Kurtz moved his claw up and wrapped it around her neck. "...But then again, you're cute all the time..."

With a soft smile, he then added. "...Want to move to a side of the lake... Yoosi-chan...?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Yoosei looks to the other side of the lake and then back to him.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Okay then..." Kurtz smiled, before quickly starting to swim with her still in his arms towards the side of the lake. He already had an idea in his mind - he was just hoping that it would work and help them both....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Yoosei giggles as he is the one swimming. she kept herself holding onto him gently, giving him the proper space so he could swim without feeling her body bothering his movements
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
As he reaches the edge of the lake, he immediately stops. Deviously grinning, he moved so that Yoosei was in front of him, and cuddled her so that she was lying back - her arms resting on the ground. "Hehehehe...."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Yoosei blinks and blushes a bit, her tails swishing around happily already. "...nii-san...I even dare to ask what do you plan to do now" she giggles
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Kurtz, with a small blush, nodded. "Well... that is... if you want...." His tail, however, was already sliding up and down her leg, as he smiled cutely.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Yoosei blushes and kisses his nose gently.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions