Join our server on Discord

Poll: Cooking skills?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
I can't cook for my life.
12.50%
3 12.50%
I can cook a little (1-4 different dishes)
33.33%
8 33.33%
I can cook some (5-9 different dishes)
20.83%
5 20.83%
I can cook many things (10-15 different dishes)
8.33%
2 8.33%
I am a great cook! (16+ different dishes)
25.00%
6 25.00%
Total 24 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Cooking skills
oh, i thought you meant the stove top kind. well you can eat cerios ten minutes after you add milk, then it wold be soggy so thats how you over cook.
I have decent cooking skill. I just don't cook because I hate washing dishes.
what are siblings for then?
well i can cook really good, well not all the way, but still good never the less. make cookies from scratch, fried bread, chili, hamburgar soup,so-in-so-forth. just not the things that you have to cook seperatly then mix later.
who knows, i might make a topic for recipes that others can use on the message board. anyone can add what they can cook.
EpsilonZX Wrote:the house wife figure, the one who can cook, raise children, and have slippers ready for her husband who works from 9 to 5 is long since dead, my mother usually works and my father cooks, cleans, plants flowers, washes clothes and so on, I have picked up all his habits and ask Munkee if you think I am lying, but I clean the house at least 6 times in one day to make sure it smells fresh and sanitary

Munkee actually thinks I'm crazy for cleaning like I do, when she is over, it's usually cleaning from the moment I wake up, to the moment we fall asleep, as for the rest of my story, men did just about everything before women only because that's how our system worked use to work
Well, it would be cool if you could give her a hand some time, what with all her roaches problem and all. After all, roaches don't like clean places.
I found it! My post! ^_^ here it is... some of my favorites....to cook that is....

Quote:well I see wie have another cook in the house, I love cooking my favorite dishes to make are as followed

breakfast:
(under 5 minutes) Hawaiian ommlette with cinnamin toast
(under 10 minutes) pizza eggs on pita bread...
(half an hour) Eggs vanilla a le creme, Simmered soft italian bread, sweat morning sunset.

Brunch:
(under 5 minutes) Mexican Delight and Pineapple Sunrise.
(under 10 minutes) Polish french toast and Italian Sausage.
(half an hour) "lonelygabu's midmorning sunshine, cold frape chocolat and mini dogs in a blanket.

Lunch:
(under 5 minutes) Fetival Salad and a Filipinian dream...
(under 10 minutes) Meatball Parmigana , Garlic bread and Caramel Suprise
(half an hour) Tropical Flombe, candied pasta, and strawberry fusion.
(hour plus) Pasta prosuto with honeyed ravioli, Ceaser's JC salad, and an avalanche.

Dinner:
(under 5 minutes) Gaspacho with basil and thyme, and red wine.
(under 10 minutes) pizza crackers and cheese sticks...
(half an hour) Kopiktkwa and gravy with a mezzarrie....
(more than an hour) Hot ham with mashed potatoes, vegtable medley.

Supper:
(under 5 minutes) powdered sweet bread with carmel
)under 10 minutes) root beer float and choclate covered grapes
(half an hour) Virgin Long Island Iced Tea, cold tacos with pesto sause.

Dessert:
(under 5 minutes) Caramel Smoothie
(under 10 minutes) Banana Floats.
(half an hour) Nalishinekey
(more than an hour) Ice cream cake made with cruncheed oreo's and twix, call it Choclate bar heaven.....

thats all I could think of now.....I love my own cooking,,,, Razz

All lot of that is easy but it depends on what you want.....Cooking is fun and pita pizzas and are so good........
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Zephyr of Darkness Wrote:Well, it would be cool if you could give her a hand some time, what with all her roaches problem and all. After all, roaches don't like clean places.

eh, well, neither do I. I actually havent seen a roach in a long time...a couple of months I think. The cat must've got 'em all.

And Gabs, that food sounds delicious. I'm not just saying that because I'm really hungry and too lazy to get off the computer and find some food.

And lastly, whats the difference between supper and dinner? just wondering...
Nothing nothing at all. They are compleatly the same.
not really the only major difference is time thats all, supper is a later dinner....time was that is....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Zephyr of Darkness Wrote:Well, it would be cool if you could give her a hand some time, what with all her roaches problem and all. After all, roaches don't like clean places.

... HAHA! Roaches do not like clean places! HAHAHAHAH, oh my, you must not deal with roaches, my house is so clean you can eat out of my toilet and we still have roaches

in fact, you will see roaches in clean places more often than dirty ones, roaches will search hard for food in clean houses, but if your home is dirty, they just have to grab something and go

I for one love roaches, they are so skilled at survival, you can step on them, hit them with a hammer, burn them, freeze them, poison them, etc, and the little buggers still come back! They have two basic drives, sex and food and I commend them for that, the spitting ones are fun to poke and scare, but the best roaches are the flying wood eating ones, they are like as big as my palm, no exaggeration
I've never seen a roach at your house-but then again, I dont notice much. I didnt know you had fish...or birds...or whatever it was that you had, until they died. XD