Join our server on Discord

The Game! 1.0!
(Ah, forget it. I'll make him MH again.)

^^ MH-Kurtz: *sweat-drops, but chuckles* Eager, aren'tcha?

<< Rosa: Uhh... *blushes darkly and looks up nervously at him* W-Who?~

VV Meheh.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
^^ Pesky Devil XD

<< Dot: *Rewinds* Are you a super-hero? Gee.

VV ZX-Dragon: Don't'cha recognize me? *Winks, then clutches the red dragoness' voluptous ass*
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
^^ Rosa: *blushes even darker and shakes her head* N-No~ *embarrased look*

<< MH-Kurtz: Maybe... *chuckles softly, and suddenly pulls Dot into a hug, pressing her to his armour* ...But maybe a friend.

VV Rofl.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
^^ LAWL

<< Disturbed: *yiffs the two furries in his room*

vv Bugger
The OCA
^^ SPIDER-MAN LIKE SCENE!

<< ZX-Dragon: *The mask disappears, showing his muzzle, which he uses to kiss her despite he foresees her reaction since she doesn't know he's her boyfriend at all*

VV Dot: *Smiles cutely* I never met a hero before! Sure! I'd like to be your friend! Gee!
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
^^ MH-Kurtz: *sweat-drops* No clue... *chuckles softly and waves a finger* Alright then.

<< Rosa: *blushing very deeply, she tries to pull out of the kiss - but her arms don't let her, as she cuddles the armoured dragon even more* Mh~!

VV Heh.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
^^ Let's tease them till they can't bear the horniness!

<< Dot: Gee, nice armour! *Stares on the armor and smiles cutely*

VV ZX-Dragon: *Starts frenching the unaware dragoness, showing her lots of passion, like wanting to make her fall in love with him in those looks*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
^^ MH-Kurtz: Hm... *chuckles softly, before starting to lower his muzzle in level with hers* Thanks... hehehe...

<< Rosa: *blushing as deep as her cheeks would go, the dragoness could only but accept it, slowly starting to swirl her own tongue around the dragon's, becoming more and more... confused, by the minute*

VV Lawl. Yeah~!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
^^ Your on!

<< ZX-Dragon: *Suddenly sinks his arm inside the red dragoness' huge cleavage, the blonde dragon clutchin the giant left mound as he breaks the kiss, staring on Rosa with half-closed eyes in a very teasing way* What's the problem? Dear? *Smirks, knowing she'll try staying loyal*

VV Dot: *Giggles to the green armored dragon, blushing as his muzzle gets a little to near hers* Uhh... no problem?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
^^ MH-Kurtz: Hmmm... *chuckles softly and starts licking Dot's face eagerly, while his violet eyes still stare at her face* Don't recognize me, do ya?~

<< Rosa: *blushing even deeper and moaning softly, she shakes her head, before trying to push ZX-Dragon's claw of her left mound* N-Nothing... b-but... I...

VV Lawl.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds