Join our server on Discord

An RPG
"Alas, you are the fool. I NEVER thought I had gotten rid of you. I was merely giving you my version of a noogie." Gungriever said.
"You don't know a thing, my power was sealed within that useless body, now that I could get the transferring power, I can use this energy limitless body to destroy all the humans! HAHAHAHAHA!" the voice echoed, ending with a maniacal laugh.

The being finally rose his head, looking on Gungriever with his crimson red eyes.

OOC: If you have trouble picturing how his face looks like, Gun, look on my avy.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"It matters not. I'm not human- so i don't care. But if you harm the others... I will have to battle you." Gungriever said casually.
"I don't have time to deal with the likes of you, I must get more power." the voice said, now the echoe coming from the dark spiked body.

The being turned around, then started to walk away from Gungriever, walking slowly. Small trails of some sort of green fire appeared on ground as he stepped on the ground he was walking on.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Gungriever extended his right arm, and pulled him back with some sort of force. "The easiest way to gain more power... is by destroying me and absorbing my energy." He said.
"You pose no threat to my intentions, fighting a weakling like you will only waste my time," he answered, a growl came out of him and the bond which kept pulling him dissappeared. "I want to get real power, not a vague imitation."

And with that said, he disappeared, soon appearing somewhere else, near a city, on top of a large building.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Gungriever shook his head. "You have no idea..." He muttered to himself. He flicked his wrist- and the thing was suddenly surrounded by dark energy- and was sent back.

"Oh, look who's back. We'll see who's the weakling after I take you appart."
The little image standing distorted and then disappeared.

Suddenly, Gungriever could feel a soaring amount of pain in his neck thanks to an unknown (yet) agent at work, quickly, Gungriever was launched towards one of the destroyed trees.

"Anti-Black..." the creature landed on his back-claws, then dissipated the darkness from Gungriever's body.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Gungriever dusted his shoulder. (He wasn't black elemental)

"Fool." Gungriever absorbed all of the vreatures energy... turning it into a massive energy ball- and then sealing it within his locket.
The creature smirked down it's mask, he didn't seem to have lost all his energy, instead, he was regaining it almost instantly.

It raised it's arm and an organical blade formed, a flash occured, blinding Gungriever temporarly. The Creature was no longer there.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad