Join our server on Discord

An RPG
Gungriever would rather die than leave an ally behind, an ally... is his version of a friend. "No... we will rid this abomination off your body together-" He said, preparing for the worst.
"You c-can't! You have to- get away f-from me!! now!" DMX growled, mid-closing his eyes as he kept gasping from the pain, a different run appearing on his left arm and leg. "AGHH!!"
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"-Then I will die trying. I can't let you die, you're the only ally I ever had. If I can't save you, then I'll perish with you." Gungriever said a his soft (yet somewhat creepy and intimidating- like there were three people speaking) voice. He summoned a seal underneath DMX.
"N-no... I don't want you to... die... I don't care about alliances... you are my f-friend and I-" DMX wide opened his eyes as a rune appeared on his chest and two on his back, blood coming from his mouth. "AGH-"

DMX's eyes turned crystal blue colored and they changed from normal eyes to lizard shaped ones. DMX started to roar in a much louder volume as he gripped AND destroyed the ground with his claws.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(Background music resembling a slow "we will rock you" stomping and clapping into with organ music mixed in.)

Gungriever was silent. Everything was silent- like someone had pressed the "Mute" button-

The seals began spinning- and a pillar of black light erupting underneath DMX and Gungriever- what ever was happening to DMX- was forced out into the sky-

"If you die- I'll kill you."
"I WON'T! GET AWAY FROM ME!!" DMX roared, then slammed Gunter away some meters away. "AGHHHH!!"

The runes started to appear throughout all his body, until he finally roared so loud a huge radious of a strange energy, not dark nor light strucked around him, his body starting to get a strange reaction.

DMX's scales changed all black, his tail got all spiky, his arms and legs grew somewhat bigger with muscle, his claws got bigger and sharper than before. His face now was covered by some sort of ''mask'', only letting his blue lizard eyes show. His hair got longer than before, still snow white.

DMX suddenly was with his arms hanging in air, looking down and being completely unmobile, the spiked tail dragged on the ground, burning it as it touched the grassy place.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Gungriever lowered his cloak from his arm, Silent. "Is this what you've become... my... friend?" He asked.
A new load of black scales starting to toughen up the new being, sprouting from his back, covering his scaly back with spikes that extended until his backhead.

As the spikes sprouted and got longer, they segregated a sticky liquid that fell in drops to the ground, as it touched the grass, it was completely melted and it continued eating the ground even after dead.

DMX still silent, not talking, looking down with his arms hanging.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"My friend... how am I to help you..." Gungriever shook his head slightly.
A voice suddenly echoed from the place, like if Dragnier and DMX as Infinity were talking in unison, the new being still didn't move.

"Fool... you thought you had got rid of me..." the voice said, making the whole place shake slowly.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad