Join our server on Discord

An RPG
The cage suddenly crumbled- and Gungriever appeared face to face with Dragnier.

"Don't make him laugh." Gungriever slashed upwards- sending Dragnier into the air- then in a flash of speed- slashed him several times in the air- then sttacking as if he had slashed twice in one move-
Dragnier's arms had been sliced off, and his blood splattered everywhere. Gungriever suddenly cursed him- disabling him from regenerating or ridding himself of status ailments.
The cage's remains glowed and then turned into Golems which were same height of Gungriever, they had the exact form of Infinity, but they were all rocky.

Infinity ignored the Golems and went flying to Dragnier's damaged form.

Dragnier's auto-regeneration was disabled, but he still moved, the curse had slowed him down as well as his strength and resistance blocked, but he still closed his eyes; a magical rune appeared far away the battlefield, followed by other two; all of them started multiplying gradually.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Gungriever didn't allow that to happen, he darted past the golems, slashing them to pieces in the process- he then sealed the runes, and started soaring around the battle field... drawing a massive pentagram.
For each rune Gungriever had slashed, three appeared, helping him to complete the whole spell at once.

"Soul Lock." Dragnier muttered down his nose.

Infinity wide opened his eyes, then dashed to Dragnier to stop him, tackled him to the ground, but he was too late.

All the runes suddenly disappeared.

Infinity looked over Gungriever and roared to him continously, like telling him to go away right then.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: He slashed the Golems, and sealed the runes, lol.
OOC: Yes, but the sealed runes multiplied 3x for each sealed one, the Soul Lock can't be locked, a Lock/Seal spell only strenghens it lol
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Let me go read my book then, lol.

Gungriever's eyes turned from white- to Grievous black.

"This is taking too much time. INFINITY- GET OUT OF THE WAY-" He warned-

"KNOW THE TRUE MEANING OF DESPAIR!!!" Gungriever flew into the air- and millions of bolts of black lightning stormed down- dispelling what ever was going to be cast- and hitting Dragnier over and over again. Infinity was safe because he had been incased in a deffensive orb.

The battlefield was destroyed-
OOC: Lol, those Magical Runes work on their own, even though you seal the spell-caster, they still will revive themselves if one is still gathering magic.

IC:

Infinity break free the orb, then tried to hurry to stop Gungriever, but it was too late and the battlefield was destroyed before he could even warn; Dragnier had been dematerialized by the devasting attack.

Soon, the runes all reacted on their own and glowed, in seconds, all of them broke apart making a glass-shattering sound.

Infinity fell to his knees as he wide opened his eyes, making a wild shook on the ground, his body glowed and he reverted to DMX.

DMX gasped and tossed, his eyes wide opened and on his knees, supporing himself with his shaking arms.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: I know, just one desperate attack to deafeat Dragnier, I guess. I figured he'd still be alive at least, lol.

IC:

Gungriever soared back to DMX. "Are-You-Okay... DMX!"
"ARGGHH!!" DMX roared, pain flowing throughout his body. "GO AWAY!! NOW! ACK!"

He kept roaring as the pain intensified, one of the magical runes appeared on DMX's neck.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad