Join our server on Discord

Random
Kalib: *Stops firing and calls out a machine to aid* Alright, Instinct. *Gets inside the Instinct battle robot* Let's go. *Chain guns and missiles fire at Steve*

Ravaja: Go Kalib! *Lets out a psyonic blast and uses telekenesis to throw pipes and concrete at Steve relentlessly* You can't get me Steve.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Janis - *Looks back at Steve, surprised* I know I hit him... Regari!!! *Runs over to her.* Don't worry, this was my battle, I'll fix you up... *Holds her hands over her chest as she starts to chant her Curaga Spell*
Nyaa... Will be around but not very much.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Steve: *pushes the chunks of concrete and hits the pipes away but gets hit by a missle and gets tossed back afar on his back* Grrrr.... damnit!
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Ravaja: Yes! *Creates a large fireball on his hands and concentrates to get all the elements in the massive ball* C'mon.

Kalib: YYYEEEEAAAAAA!!! *Runs to Steve and fires more missiles at him*
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Janis - CURAGA!!! *A white light engulfs Regari as her energy was restored*

Regari - Mmmm. *Opens her eyes and sees Janis* Thanks Janis... *Hears the sounds of missles and looks to see Ravaja fighting Steve with a friend in a battle robot, She gets up and pulls Janis with her* C'mon, we need to help them!

Janis - Ok, ok, don't pull me. *Crosses her fingers together in a T* Shadow Clone!! *Created five replicas to assist them as the real one and Regari charge in*

Regari - Blizzaga!! *Fires large Ice Stalegmites at Steve. A missle accedently hits one and creates Ice Needles*
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Kalib: Radical. Hey Regs, shoot more of those! I'll hit 'em! That must be awesome!

Ravaja: Almost there.... *Ball is now twice the size of my head, with radiation, fire, and ice in one projectile* Just a bit more time guys, so battle ready.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Steve: *jumps back to feet and quickly evades other missles, having the needles reflect off armor* How the hell am i suppose to win with these odds!? *uses comm.* Airstrike this place NOW! *flees area*
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Ravaja: *Quickly stops concentrating and looks at the planes coming in* Holy Crap. Regs, Kalib, Janis! Hold my hands! We're getting out of here. *Everyone holds my hands. Concentrates on where to go and then all disappear before the airstrike hits and destroys the scene*
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
*Regari opens her eyes and looks around the new area*

Regari - Where are we Ravaja?

Janis - I don't recognize this area...*Also looks around*
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Ravaja: Uh oh, wrong place, try again. I know where Matt is. *Teleports again*
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds