Join our server on Discord

Twin RPG
"You know it," said Darky as he entered the room, a big, hot chocolate chocolate sundae in his arms. Walking over to the bed, he set it down next to Aqua and picked up the bloated rookie in his arms.

"Sleep well?" he purred, rubbing her swollen belly.
"Really good! Had a big plushy next to me!" Aqua giggled, wagging her tail, she hicupped a bit between giggles, deflating her belly slightly to just basket-ball sized. "This looks delicious!" she said after eyeing the sundae.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Darky chuckled, tickling her bloated tummy.

"Mmm, yes it does...but you know what?" he purred, taking a small scoop of the ice cream and spreading it out on her swollen belly, then moved up and rubbed it around her nipples. "So do you...and I'm hungry," he purred, scooping up more and more of the sundae and rubbing it on Aqua, focusing on her tits and tummy...though a little of it was rubbed in and around her pussy.

"And now...the toppings," he purred, producing a bottle of chocolate syrup and a can of whipped cream.
"Ohhhh... that's really really kinky!" Aqua said surprised. She moaned at the treatments and her eyes sparkled at the two new bottles, "Those two are perfect! Go ahead!" she said, closing her eyes to enjoy.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Darky smiled, glad she was enjoying it. Taking the bottle of chocolate syrup, he squirted a generous proportion on her nipples, then proceeded to cover her swollen belly with the delicious substance.

"MMm, you look so delicious, my love. Almost good enough to eat...there's just one thing missing," he purred, taking the can of whipped cream and shoving the nozzle into her pussy. "The creamy filling," he cooed, opening the valve and letting the creamy delight fill her pussy and womb.
"Mmnnhh... feels great... I bet you want to have a big bite!" Aqua giggled, squirming in delight as her insides sent her blissful jolts of pleasure.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Mmm, yep. I'm gonna eat every last bite," he purred, tossing the empty can aside and lowering his head down to her sweet-covered form.

"MMm, you look so goood...but I don't know where to start," he purred, eyeing her belly and tits. He planned on saving her pussy for last, when she was nice and wet and horny.
"Start up" Aqua said, then giggled, "Literally" she said with a very anxious smile, her tail wagging excitedly.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Mmm, as you wish, my sexy piece of sweetness," he purred, moving down and lapping at her left nipple, letting the tip of his tongue just barely touch the erect nub.
"Mmmrrrr... ahhhh" Aqua released her tensed up air, gasping as her belly kept deflating and she enjoyed the treatments. "Ohhh continue... feels lovely..."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad