Join our server on Discord

Anna/Ebon
Anna giggled and then gasped softly, running her fingers through the black wolfess's hair. "Mmm sweetie you're such a tease... mm... but I'll be damned if it doesn't feel good..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
"Mmm..you are an eager one arent you hun." Ebon teased before standing up and caressed Anna's cheek "Want to get started?"
The OCA
Anna nodded emphatically before kissing Ebon deeply, murling softly as her tongue darted between her lips and teased hers, tasting herself on her lips.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Ebon gasped at the sudden kiss but quickly melted into it as her paws gently wrapped around Anna in a warm embrace returning the deep kiss. She murred deeply as her tongue played against hers as the frenching continued her paws started to caress her buttcheeks hungrily groping them.
The OCA
Anna murred, not daring to break the kiss as her hands drifted up Ebon's back and deftly unhooked her bra before quickly doing the same to her own. The only thing holding the lacy undergarments in place was the force of their embrace. She puled away from her ever-so-slightly, letting them drop to the floor before pulling Ebon in again, her hands groping her rump and stroking the base of her tail, one of Anna's own 'hot-spots' and hers too, she hoped. She moaned softly into the kiss as their bare breasts pressed into each other, nipples hard and rubbing against each other occasionally.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Ebon let out a long gasp as Anna stroked the base of her tail then grinned darkly as she had found her hotspot. Her mind started to change and started to grow more horny and aroused by the minute from Anna's actions. With the strap-on still in paws she ran one of the dildoes between her buttcheeks, sliding the smooth dildo agains her tailhole and pussy teasingly.
The OCA
Anna yelped softly before grinding against the smooth shaft, getting it nice and wet with her fluids. "Mm somebody smells yummy..." she said playfully, letting one paw slip between Ebon's legs and stroke her gently before pulling it free and licking her fingers clean. "mm..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
"Gosh hun..you're making me very horny." Ebon confessed before pushing Anna agains the wall of the room "Hun may I ask you somthing before we start...are...are you a virgin?" she asked as she started teasing her cunt with the strap-on.
The OCA
Anna shook her head as she was gently pinned to the wall. "Mmm nuh uh... I've taken plenty of things in there before..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
OOC: postie?
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA