Join our server on Discord

Shindou / L. Werewolf RPG
"Awww, it's... beautiful!" She spoke quite audibly, walking into the room and taking a glance around - before looking back at Ryo; her eyes mid-closing. "Thank you... really...."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Ryo smiles as bowing head to Tieya. " It's my pleasure to make my special guest stay in comfort." He raise his head and looking to her once again, smiling.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"And thank you again for that...." She spoke again, before moving back to plant a gentle kiss upon Ryo's cheek. "...Anyhow... what will you be up to?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Ryo widen eyes as feel her soft lips kissing his cheek, and blushes deeply in instant. "Uhmm...There's nothing...I-I want to do today... W-why you ask..?"
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Just asking." Tieya gave a slight giggle seeing Ryo blushing deeply, before waving her claw - turning around. As she walked further into the room, she started to happily swish her tail. "Of course, unless you get a sudden idea, I'll be napping."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Ryo nods softly as move step backwards, until he standing in front of the door. "O-oh, okay... Enjoy yourself, Miss...Tieya..." Then, he slowly close the door.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Tieya smiled for a few seconds as the door slowly closed, and, then when it was closed, she sighed deeply. "Ah... god... damn tired..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Ryo suddelny feels hot, even the aircond is turned on. He slowly strip his shirt and place it on couch, before laying himself on the carpet floor. "Ohh...Why I'm feeling hot today...?"

He sigh softly before turn his face to Tieya's room, slightly smiling. "Finally, I fould her since the last day I saw her..She's so cute....and beautiful..."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"I... I feel I know him from somewhere..." Tieya talked quietly to herself as she lied back down on the bed, a blush still across her gentle cheeks. "...Wasn't it... wasn't it that one time with brother?"

She blinked a few moments after saying that, and she lifted her head up, before sighing deeply. "I forgot my mobile... goddamn..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Meanwhile, Ryo lay himself on the carpet floor, looking to the ceiling while picturing Tieya's appearance inside his head.

He couldn't stop blushing and smiling while imagining Tieya in different appearance, until he slap his head as his mind thinking a dirty things about her. "Damn, my head! I shouldn't think about that...But surely...she's too..hot!"

After a moment, his cellphone ringing and quickly took it out form the pocket. At the same time, his wallet drop off and opened as he stood up and walks outside the house. Inside his wallet, a picture of Ryo kissing Tieya on cheek during their childhood is exposed. and the image is still clear.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds