Join our server on Discord

Blaze and Shiva
Blaze shivers for the icy lick but enjoying every moment of it. "Please don't punish me mistress," he screamed gleefully as he squirm acting like he was trying to get away
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"...oh but I want to punish you" she chuckles and keeps swirling her ice tongue around his neck while hugging him tightly as she decreases the temperature of her body
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Blaze's teeth starts chatering as Shiva lower her temperature, "I love it mistress," he said as he start to cuddle her.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"oh...but I know you don't like much of such low temperature" she grins and places her cold hands on his chest and rubs it gently while swirling her tongue still around his neck
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Blaze stop his chattering as starts to get hyperthermea from Shiva body, "T-t-to coool-d-d-d..," he could not finish the sentence as he got to cold
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Shiva raises her temperature again and grins "now be a good boy and obey me always or else I will freeze you... got it?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Blaze just laid there shivering trying to warm himself up, "I-I-I think you,"he said as he block out from the cold.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
She stands up and goes to the closet, taking out a blanket and walking over to Blaze, wrapping the blanket around him. "...there...feeling better?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
As Blaze laid the with the blanket the color returned to his face and he slowly his teeth started to chatter.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
She lays by his side and smiles at him. "...feeling more warmer now?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions