Join our server on Discord

Random
Janis - We trapped him? *She tried to look inside before she heard a hit from inside* Not for long though. Think Janis, think!... He's stuck in one spot... can't move far... ah HA!! *Jumps back some and levels her NC Knife in front of her, preparing to try her Zantesuken move again, since this time he can't catch the blade* When I say so, stop the attack so I don't get frozen.

Regari - Hurry... Janis... This takes... A lot ... out of me.... to use... like this. *Lowers her hands slightly as she started to feel weaker*
Nyaa... Will be around but not very much.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Ravaja: *From behind, he releases a huge radioactive beam at Steve* RRAAAAWWRRR!!!
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Steve: *as the beam hit him from behind, he quickly turned to grab Ravaja by his wrist and lash him toward Janis and Regari* Get out of my way!
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Ravaja: NOO! *Teleports out of the way before reappearing in the air and releasing a telekenetic blast at Steve* Hows that armour boy?
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Steve: *doesnt budge from the attack, but pulls out a small ball and tosses it at Ravaja, having it get close enough, it blows open with metal tentecles out and binding his body tightly and using its weight to drop him down* ...Just fine.
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Ravaja: Gee... I'm trapped... *Disappears once again and then flies out of nowhere to use the telekenetic blade, slicing Steve's forehead* You leave me no choice buck.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Steve: *feels the blade skim off his scanner on face* Is that all? *reaches out again at him and grabs his head with palm to his face and spins him, lifting him up and slamming him down on the ground*
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Ravaja: Oww.... *Gets up from the ground, leaving a crater* Because of you I get a scratch! *Releases fire and ice projectiles*

Kalib: Let me at him. *Fires his 9mm while riding his chopper bike*
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Regari - *Fails to maintain the field and it shatters* Sorry... *Falls to the ground from lack of energy*

Janis - *Sprints forward, dodging the shots made by Ravaja's friend* Zantesuken!!! *Disappears and then reappears on the other side of Steve, her blade buried into the ground a little*
Nyaa... Will be around but not very much.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Steve: Haha! Your mere projectiles are useless! Grr... I had enough of you! *charges at Ravaja*
The Mod Squad
The OCA